Customer support

• 27 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

Last Thursday, we had an excellent customer service rep spend extraordinary amounts of time with us to try to resolve three months of documented problems with my new OnePlus 8 phone and T-Mobile account. I was promised a replacement phone and the return of $195 paid for service that he agreed I never received; I was told to cancel my auto pays for a few months; and I was promised a call from the same representative today at 12:30 p.m. to walk us through the set-up of the new phone once it had arrived. (Several hours after that call on Thursday, I received a confusing follow-up voicemail from a different customer service rep that discussed “escalation” and seemed to throw doubt on the assurance that the $195 would be refunded.) Now, the replacement phone is here, the auto-pays are canceled, and the callback never came. There seems to be no way to TALK to anyone at T-Mobile now about what to do next, and I have appointments starting at 2 p.m. the rest of the day, so sitting in a customer service queue again is not an option. Suggestions?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!