Question

Debit refund card

• 7 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I was sent an electronic debit card as a refund for purchasing my phone in October 2021.  I used a little bit of the money on the card, and never used it all.  I believe that there is about $500 still on the card or MORE, but I don’t know how to find it.  What do I do?  Please help.  I can’t afford to lose that money! Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I would call TMO support at 611 and ask them. They should be able to tell you the URL to check your balance, but may need your login credentials reset if you don’t remember them.

Badge

I got it all figured out!  They helped me transfer the money into my bank account instead of having a credit/debit card!  YAY!

how do i check my transfer and pay off phone from switching from att to t mobile i  was told in store up to $800 for switching 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

how do i check my transfer and pay off phone from switching from att to t mobile i  was told in store up to $800 for switching 

how it usually works is you pay off the phone and whichever carrier you are going to kicks you a refund for switching thats supposed to technically pay you back. they dont send you a card while youre still trying to switch..its after the fact.