Do not understand what is happening!

• 9 January 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

My experience with TMobile has been horrible! 1. (Lie number 1) I called on the Tuesday before Christmas and spent over an hour on the phone with someone named Dave. Verizon was offering me a better deal and I wanted to cancel my service. I was told that if I took my two old phones into the store I would get a $730 credit for each to get a new IPhone. I asked for clarification several times because my phones are old. I was assured that I would receive this deal and I was told that the service representative could not mail the phones because they were out of stock. He said he would put a note in my file and I could pick up the two phones at the store. 2. I went to the store on Christmas Eve and spent well over an hour in line. When I finally met with a representative, I was told there was no note in my file and he could not honor the deal unless we called customer service. The wait to speak with a representative was over an hour so I had to leave the store. 3. When I finally received a call back I spent another hour on the phone again. 4. This person had their manager call me back and I spent another hour with her. She said she would open a complaint case on my behalf and get back to me. 5. (Lie number 2) She called me back the Tuesday after Christmas and told me that they had listened to the phone conversation and I was right. I was promised the 2 new phones. She said the phones would be mailed to me along with boxes to send my other phones back. 5. Eight days later, I had no phones so I called customer service. This phone call lasted almost two hours. The representative told me there were no phones on the way. His name was Robbie. 6. (Lie number 3) His manager Mark got on the phone and told me he would file a complaint and listen to the previous conversations and get back to me on Saturday at 4:00pm. My case number is 33656320212 He did call back. not. Every person I talked to seemed terrified that I would give them a negative evaluation and they would get in trouble, to the point that I am worried for these people. Are they so terrified that they lie? Are they in danger?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!