Solved

Does T-Mobile offer any other kind of financial help other than making a payment arrangement?

UHi, I’ve been with T-Mobile just under two years now and have been very satisfied. I have been very satisfied. Recently I had an unexpected

bill due to the only vehicle my family has requiring

repaIr. As a result, I am playing catch up with bills. I made

a payment arrangement the first payment was successful

however, I was unable to pay the second payment.

in order to avoid suspension, I need to pay $150

to become eligible for a new payment arrangement

this needs to be paid ASAP but I can not do so for another week. .

Does T-Mobile offer another assistance for hardships?

icon

Best answer by joe1994 25 June 2018, 08:52

View original

14 replies

The best course of action is call T-Mobile explain your situation and tell them when you will be able to make the payment. Communication is the best course of action.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Oh boy, that's unfortunate. We totally wanna help you out as best as we can. As mentioned above, you should Community-2153​ and speak with our care folks to see what options are available.

I’m in a crises been in and out the hospital now COVID’s in the home I’m done for if I can’t get help with my bill my family’s all got their phones on this plan

I had contacted customer service about needing some assistance and if they had some sort of hardship program and I was told yes but I didn't qualify. I don't see how I've been with them 2yrs but don't qualify for a hardship program when I had got sick and lost my job. I'm very upset with TMobile 

My sister is in the hospital with liver problems and phone off she just need 1 more week she was told no. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so you coudlnt do a payment arrangement or anything to try and get a bit of an extension?

No

I am out of town in can not pay my bill to I get home I have been with them 6 years in they cut my phone off yesterday so I am looking for new phone service wen I get home 

Badge

Good luck with this. I’m in the same boat right now. I needed one extra week to pay the $141 that they needed in order to set up an arrangement and it’s been a roller coaster ride since. One really great rep, one ok rep, and still no real help. 

I’ve with T-Mobile about a decade now and they will not offer ANY assistance to extend my 80$ payment just by a few days. Going to just close all three of my lines and switch to a new service 

The best course of action is call T-Mobile explain your situation and tell them when you will be able to make the payment. Communication is the best course of action.

That is a pointless call. After making a payment arrangement, it can be any reason why you can’t pay or need a few days. Allegedly it’s not possible to change an arrangement once made so don’t bother calling especially with a sob story whether legit or not, they will repeat whatever script they have in front of them…. 10 years down the drainage…

Good luck with this. I’m in the same boat right now. I needed one extra week to pay the $141 that they needed in order to set up an arrangement and it’s been a roller coaster ride since. One really great rep, one ok rep, and still no real help. 

Literally just went through the experience. On hold for 45 minutes to be hung up on 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter...you start with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents. might get better odds but if youre hoping to change a already set up payment arrangement then no..like other carriers they stick to that pretty well.

Hardship program? Point me in the direction of that because I don’t have a job and money is rare to come by scrapping metal and such… so, help me out? I owe $200 😅