Solved

Double Billed - Billed for one balance two times

• 9 October 2018
  • 5 replies

I paid a balance online on October 1st, 2018 which was my due date. I was then charged for this same balance a second time on October 9th, 2018.  It is terribly inconvenient and unacceptable. Automated or not things like this should not happen. I am still waiting on a response from my message to support. I really hope this thing is ironed out soon.

has anyone else had this trouble, know how to go about getting my money back ASAP.?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 11 October 2018, 18:27

View original

5 replies

Received message back from support and they said they do not see a second charge. My bank statement and notificatio say other wise.

No, but in general, when people have billing issues, I suggest that they become familiar with the Fair Credit Billing Act. T-Mobile likes you to call and use social media to resolve problems and hates the FCBA because the FCBA protects your rights, phone calls and social media contacts do not.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

By chance, did you set up a payment arrangement but decided to pay the bill before the arrangements specified date? That's a reason why you could have been billed twice. Our Team of Experts and T-Force team can file a Help Desk ticket to investigate the charges on our end if what I've described isn't what happened.

This happened to me as well. It’s very frustrating! I paid my bill ahead of time on June 19th, and they charged me for the same amount again on the 23rd. I called support twice and they said it was not showing up on their end and there was nothing they could do. I filed a dispute with my bank today so now it’s just a waiting game. I feel like my money was stolen from me, and it’s so disappointing especially when I am unemployed right now with COVID-19. This is a common issue as well. This is not right. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Oh man, that’s no good. Did our Care team mention filing a Service Desk Ticket for this? You should reach out to out T-Force team to take another look at this for you.