Solved

Email customer service

what is the email address of customer service?

thanks

icon

Best answer by gramps28 26 July 2019, 06:00

View original

39 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There isn't a public one.

If you need to get in contact with customer support can either call, send a letter through regular mail

or contact customer support using messenger through Tmobile's Facebook or Twitter..

Badge

Why isn’t there a public one?

T-Mobile keeps using all my data even though I have binge on and there is LITERALLY NO WAY OF CONTACTING THEM WITHOUT CALLING and I have crippling social anxiety and will not call.either fix my data or I am going to Verizon..binge on should not use my data when I watch YouTube Hulu or listen to Spotify yet it used all my data and didn't tell me till I was out

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

T-Mobile keeps using all my data even though I have binge on and there is LITERALLY NO WAY OF CONTACTING THEM WITHOUT CALLING and I have crippling social anxiety and will not call.either fix my data or I am going to Verizon..binge on should not use my data when I watch YouTube Hulu or listen to Spotify yet it used all my data and didn't tell me till I was out

This is basically a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation who don’t have account access.

Badge

I assume you can write their CS people via Twitter or FB.  I don’t do either of those services, so can’t comment.   Neither ATT or Vz have CS via email unless you are a business (business acct.)

Badge

What do we do if we don’t have social media and are unable to call?

Why is tmobile outsourcing their support to social media managers?

Badge

Those CS people on FB and Twitter are TM employees.  Why they do it that way, I don’t know.  Do ATT, Vz or other companies do that?  The few times I’ve needed CS I simply call 611.  I don’t have a FB or Twitter acct.

I am very disappointed in the way tMobile conducts its business. I was ripped off when changing from ATT despite numerous conversations with tMobile. Would not recommend to anyone. 

I feel you. We (4 of us) were told our monthly bill would be roughly $115.  Surprise it is $190.00. One rep even admitted that their stores do that for sales. 
After a few weeks of back and forth and canned messages we are offered a $400 gift card. That covers a few months of the untruths. 
Gift card arrives. After about a month a plus $200 charge is on the card for something not even in my name. I contact TMobile and once again get a run around. They finally suggest I open a case with Wirecard (the company they use to distribute them). Wirecard in turn has me jump through hoops faxing paperwork. After not receiving the fax twice (my fax receipt showed sent ok) and another month they finally received the fax. I received an email they were investing this. Another month goes by and Wirecard days it’s too late. They are done.

I contact TMobile and they again tell me to contact Wirecard. I explain what transpired and they tell me they will help me. After about a long while on the phone with TMobile they transfer me to Wirecard. How’s that for help?  
I plan on paying my next TMobile bill with the $1.12 that is left on the card. If that doesn’t work for them then so be it. I will transfer them to Wirecard.

Unfortunately when calling TMobile on this there is usually a language barrier.

So my suggestion to anyone would to be to just not pay, keep the phone, find another carrier and now let THEM try to work with YOU.

oh my god, it is terrible

This is the main reason I want to quit T-Mobile. No chat, no email, just phone support. Too many other places to get cheap cell service from.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you click on the contact and support link in the upper left hand corner and wait a few seconds a chat session will pop up on the bottom right.

Badge

The chat session isn’t popping up for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can also contact their T-Force team via Facebook or Twitter..

side note though..you might want to change your screen name away from your personal email..fully public site and everyone can see it.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I'm prepaid customer i don't have facebook and there twitter feeds tie help or others have no option to contact them unless I some how missed it after trying for some time and didn't see any customer interactions either did I some how missed the option?

Hi, I have received a message to update my information for my corporate discount. I called and the agent said I was updated. However, today I received another message regarding my corporate discount. Could you please send me the email to update my information.

*We love that you are active on the site. I have edited this post to remove personal account information. -HeavenM

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try this link.

https://now.t-mobile.com/employee-discounts.html?icid=TFB_TMO_U_VANITYBZIL_PJFZ64FZD87WT2I021782

Also I would remove your name and number from this post since this is a public forum.

I have been a customer of T-Mobile for over 20 years and started out with Voice Stream before T-Mobile took over. I have been happy over the years and always had great interactions with their support team. I called this month to discuss upgrading 2 phones and noticed right away that they have outsourced their support team to another country. They use to say this is Jake from Kansas City for instance. Not that this bothers me but wow how the support has gone down hill. I called on the 17th of December and was told I could upgrade both my phones at no charge and I would trade in my iphone 7 plus phones. I called a week later for an update and they had no record of this call/ transaction. I called again yesterday and was left on hold after speaking with a rep to see what deals they could offer. After about 35 minutes the call disconnected. 

I now feel like its time to switch carriers as it seems they only care about new customers. Any recommendations would be helpful. Who takes great care of existing customers because I have much better things to do than to wait on hold for hours and be mistreated. Funny thing is, I pay my bill months in advance and you would think they would want to keep me for another 20 years. Definitely, the bigger they get the worse their support becomes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you pretty much described EVERY carrier out there...they ALL want/need new customers..its how they grow..cant grow if you have the same ol people the whole time.

I have been with Tmobile for over 10 years and tonight was one of the saddest moments. Tonight I was told that I didn't have insurance, then I was hung up on, told that I had basic insurance, then was told there were no Tmobile locations in houston to repair the phone and finally after placing them both on the line together each side forgotten what was said and then inwas told to just go to a mom and pop place to only get a small Crack in my screen repaired. Was told this time it would be 249 to replace the phone when only I wanted was to fix my screen. Please help. 

Badge

OF COURSE THERE ISN’T ONE!

you guys are THIS UP!

*T-Mobile values your opinion because it shows us how we need to grow. This is a family friendly space, so I have removed the profanity. -HeavenM

Badge

T-Mobile (sprint) will “gladly” accept payments online but refuse to allow customers to contact them via email? Does T-Mobile have “so many service Issues” that they are afraid of being swamped with emails??

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

out of curiosity..which carrier allows troubleshooting through email? Verizon is either chat, call or their site..ATT is the same way. apparently theyre all “afraid” of being swamped with emails..Sprint had chat, calling in or their site as well...which mind you all of them also use social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter for support as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Emails are easy to ignore also.

Badge

Social media , Facebook, twitter etc, I do not use. The point being, when we pay our bill, it goes directly to the billing department, not a social website.  T-Mobile should extend the same courtesy and allow us to contact Customer Service directly.