Solved

Email customer service

what is the email address of customer service?

thanks

icon

Best answer by gramps28 26 July 2019, 06:00

View original

39 replies

Badge

AT&T customer service DOES allow contact through email. My phone IS AT&T. The T Mobil service is for my router 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try live chat. Below this post click on the contact us link and once it opens , wait a few seconds and when it’s available an avatar will pop up asking if you need help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

AT&T customer service DOES allow contact through email. My phone IS AT&T. The T Mobil service is for my router 

weird. im sitting here staring at their “contact us” page and all im seeing is two options. the chat feature and calling them.

Chat with a rep

We’ll start by asking you a few questions.

Give us a call

Bill, account & tech support

M - F, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. CT Sa - Su, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. CT Tech support available 24/7
New service
M - F, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. CT Sa, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. CT Su, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. CT

I feel you. We (4 of us) were told our monthly bill would be roughly $115.  Surprise it is $190.00. One rep even admitted that their stores do that for sales. 
After a few weeks of back and forth and canned messages we are offered a $400 gift card. That covers a few months of the untruths. 
Gift card arrives. After about a month a plus $200 charge is on the card for something not even in my name. I contact TMobile and once again get a run around. They finally suggest I open a case with Wirecard (the company they use to distribute them). Wirecard in turn has me jump through hoops faxing paperwork. After not receiving the fax twice (my fax receipt showed sent ok) and another month they finally received the fax. I received an email they were investing this. Another month goes by and Wirecard days it’s too late. They are done.

I contact TMobile and they again tell me to contact Wirecard. I explain what transpired and they tell me they will help me. After about a long while on the phone with TMobile they transfer me to Wirecard. How’s that for help?  
I plan on paying my next TMobile bill with the $1.12 that is left on the card. If that doesn’t work for them then so be it. I will transfer them to Wirecard.

Unfortunately when calling TMobile on this there is usually a language barrier.

So my suggestion to anyone would to be to just not pay, keep the phone, find another carrier and now let THEM try to work with YOU.

It seems that a very good case for Attorney General. Its not difficult to apply

I have serval complaints:

I just switched to T-Mobile today but got charged the day I called/chatted with your Reps. I never received sim Cards, today I had to go to the store to complete the porting from Verizon to T-Mobile.  I called your online Reps. but too rude, defensive, and a bad listener. I want someone to contact me with the authority to waive the wrong charges. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have serval complaints:

I just switched to T-Mobile today but got charged the day I called/chatted with your Reps. I never received sim Cards, today I had to go to the store to complete the porting from Verizon to T-Mobile.  I called your online Reps. but too rude, defensive, and a bad listener. I want someone to contact me with the authority to waive the wrong charges. Thank you

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you.

JON FRIER PRESIDENT

jon.freier@t-mobile.com

MIKE SIEVERT CEO

mike.sievert@t-mobile.com

JOHN LEGÈRE EARLIER CEO

john.legere@t-mobile.com

Tell 'em Bugs Bunny sent ya'.

I’m getting so tired of T-Mobile it’s ridiculous, honestly thinking about going to another company. I’ve been having a problem with them for the past 2 months starting with my auto pay .. they took the payment off my debit card then took another payment with auto pay .. contacted them gave me the payment back not knowing they gave BOTH. The payments back .. then I look on my account and now my bills is late with a late fee ! Nobody told me or said anything. Then next month I see a credit on my account for my bill have no idea where it came from didn’t come from my bank . Did a live chat the lady saids T-Mobile gave it to me that the bills has already been paid ( have screenshots) now they took all the credit back and once AGAIN not telling me I have another missed payment and late fee . This is absolutely unprofessional of y’all ! Do better before you lose a long time member 

T mobile…..download your ability to change carriers immediately!

do not waste your time talking to representatives

Change carriers………………..NOW!

OOPS I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I HAD A LONG POST BUT IT WON’T LET ME POST IT.  

I was sent this and how can I get you to stop this from happening to other people because this is not from my pastor from my church 

I am overseas in Japan, with TWO lines from T-Mobile, and BOTH now say “your phone number not registered on this network”>  I was able to call in the problem on one line that was still working last week. Now it also is “not registered” and doesn’t work.

I will be here for two more months, paying for phone service that doesn’t work and NOT ABLE to contact support because it is ONLY by phone.  It is “free” if I have a T-Mobile phone, but I don’t.  And when I was on the phone with them last week, I spent one hour, being put on hold, being moved between different “levels” of customer support (none able to solve the problem). A phone call from Japan from any other line would cost $$$$ and I am not going to spend that money to get no support.

Why don’t they have either CHAT or EMAIL support?

Answer: they don’t care whether their customers do, or don’t, have service oversears UNLESS it begins to ‘hurt’ them when word gets around.

Sprint was a much better carrier, especially for international service.  Had it for over 20 years and never hada  problem internationally, or readching Support.

Gregory

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

oh but you can...by calling in, through their chat feature or...through one of their social media platforms….

Badge

wow Tmobile really sucks! I have used every carrier on the market, in 50 years and TM is the worst! The absolute worst service! The worst products! The worst customer service! Lousy service, lousy equipment and lousy assistance!