Solved

Employee Review

• 25 April 2018
  • 78 replies

Can I leave a T-mobile employee review anywhere?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 25 April 2018, 18:30

View original

78 replies

I live in Tarzana CA (91335) . All I get is fake 5g and 4g icons , I only get 0.04mbps download and 0.8 upload speed on both 5g and 4g , sending picture message take couple days and never go through, called customer service couple times , they just saying we will send technicians to check the towers , but definitely no one come , time to leave tombile

I just wanted to extend my sincere appreciation to Customer Service Agent Patricia of Albuquerque for her outstanding customer service skills. Her undeniable effort to assist in every possible way she can is worth noting for. her knowledge, her overwhelming patience and devoted attention to customer’s concerns is simply amazing.  kudos to you Patricia! god bless!

Rick V

I’ve had the worst customer service for the first time with T-Mobile. After waiting over and hour to speak to a representative  and stating my issues so we can find a way to resolve them I was hung up on . I’m very disappointed  

I brought my phone  into t-mobile in Brooklyn (1684 Shore Parkway) since a sims card was stuck in phone.  Kabdeem immediately attempted to remove the sims card and actually made several attempts to remove it.  He was personable nice and kind. I did buy another phone and he helped to make the transaction smooth and quick.

The customer service was excellent - Kabdeem thank you so much.

Dina

I would like to thank Neisha McLilly from the Jackson,Tennessee T Mobile store on Vann Drive who helped me get my mom’s phone ported. She was very patient and professional and got the job done. T Mobile is very fortunate to have an employee of her caliber.

I had the pleasure of speaking to jeline. She went above and beyond to help me and she taught me a thing or two about her! Thank you so much T-mobile. 

We have been T-Mobile customers for 17 years. Recently we upgraded our phones at a retail store. Unfortunately at the store we were misled by a promotion and it turned in to quite a mess. After no success working at the retail store I spoke with Whitney a T-Mobile expert in Maine who was understanding, professional, knowledgeable and came up with a resolution that we were happy with. We were very unhappy with T-Mobile prior to luckily getting matched up with Whitney. We will now continue our long standing partnership thanks to Whitney. My recommendation here is to make sure you deal with a corporate T-Mobile store and not a third party retail store. We did not realize there was a difference and something T-Mobile should let customers be aware of. To find out a corporate store location you can get that information easily from Customer Service.

I have been a loyal Tmobile customer for 15+ years. I decided to leave T-Mobile and switch to a competitor and called T-Mobile customer care unit. The gentleman who took the call was the best customer service rep I have talked to in my life. His name is Gian (ID# 5119318). He radiates positive energy, kind, respectful, caring and did not stop smiling during the entire conversation. I am a very difficult person to deal with, grumpy, very needy, tough, with bad communication skills, but this young man (he must be my son’s age) changed my mind. I have read that Amazon's success can be attributed to a number of factors, however Jeff Bezos gives to top spot “Customer Obsession”. The customer care is the one reason for the success for many businesses. Because of employees like Gian, I will stay with TMobile, hopefully for the next 15+ years. I hope that our conversation with Gian was recorded and the new customer care trainees review and study the way Gian handled himself and spoke to a customer. Thank you, Gian! I am sure you will be successful in your career and life if you continue to radiate such positive energy.  Message to Senior Managers: T-Mobile will continue to flourish if you continue to hire people like Gian.

I’ve been in customer service for twenty-two years. I truly appreciate service when I am patronizing a business. I had a an issue &  Tyrez(9992210723) was an absolute joy to speak with & a huge help. 

Hello! I’m writing because I am happy with the big help I received on buying my new phone from Arocha28 Excellent customer service . Araceli Rocha was very nice, patient and helpful in helping me find a new phone the other day. I truly love the top notch friendly and very professional service I’ve received from Araceli . i have referred others already! 

I just wanted to extend my sincere appreciation to Customer Service Agent JT of Huntsville, Texas for his outstanding customer service skills. His undeniable effort to assist  my visit was very refreshing , his worth of knowledge, his overwhelming patience and devoted attention to customer’s concerns is truly amazing.  Thanks to you JT great job!

!EMPLOYEE REVIEW !

I just wanted to write a employee review about Mariane with the REP ID 17780276 she was absolutely outstanding incredibly helpful  and I wish this is sent to the right department so mariane gets the recognition she deserves 👍  ALSO THANKS T-Mobile

Location 4350 Ridgecrest Dr Se, Rio Rancho NM. 

Nicole was my rep and she did amazing! Employee of the month!

Badge

Every single time I call in I get transferred to the wrong department and waste minimum of two hours of my day. I started to cancel service but then was sent to collections before I even received a final bill. (Within a week of canceling, sent to collections) WTF!!! So I remember how to handle this kind of scandals from the early 2000’s and the old cell carriers like Cingular wireless. I called back and begged to be reconnected. Fortunately the collection letters stopped for now. Time will tell. Monitoring my credit report. Cheaper to keep service than to cancel and settle debt also compromising my credit report. Other downside is I already sent the device back. It took them a month to ship another while on back order. So here again I need a refund for the month without service but instead of refunding that month on autopay they charged an extra $23 dollars. Sat on hold once again only to be transferred to technical support over $83 they owe me. At this point I have spent well over 6hrs trying to straiten out my account. My time is worth much much more. TMobile, shame on you and your shady practices. The device itself works great and its sad you have such a great product but zero trust from customers that have to interact with you.

Repeating posting to bypass their “duplicate content block”

Every single time I call in I get transferred to the wrong department and waste minimum of two hours of my day. I started to cancel service but then was sent to collections before I even received a final bill. (Within a week of canceling, sent to collections) WTF!!! So I remember how to handle this kind of scandals from the early 2000’s and the old cell carriers like Cingular wireless. I called back and begged to be reconnected. Fortunately the collection letters stopped for now. Time will tell. Monitoring my credit report. Cheaper to keep service than to cancel and settle debt also compromising my credit report. Other downside is I already sent the device back. It took them a month to ship another while on back order. So here again I need a refund for the month without service but instead of refunding that month on autopay they charged an extra $23 dollars. Sat on hold once again only to be transferred to technical support over $83 they owe me. At this point I have spent well over 6hrs trying to straiten out my account. My time is worth much much more. TMobile, shame on you and your shady practices. The device itself works great and its sad you have such a great product but zero trust from customers that have to interact with you.

Hello! Please pass this on to any appropriate parties.

I want to thank Gavin Smith from the Florence, KY location.  He assisted me in opening up a new plan, obtaining the best deal that encompassed all I was looking for, the switch from Android to iPhone, and everything in between.  He was welcoming, knowledgeable, and seemed like he truly enjoyed what he does.  It was a breath of fresh air to have such a hospitable salesman who could sell but not make me feel an insane amount of pressure.  I understand there’s always a quota, but if you oversell me, I am the type of person to lock up and walk away because of a feeling of discomfort.  This was NOT the case at all.  In fact, I wanted to buy everything in the store for this young man.  He’s an absolute asset to your team and you should be grateful you have him. Thank you, Gavin, for everything you did for me & continue to do when I call the store with questions.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

We have been T-Mobile customers for 17 years. Recently we upgraded our phones at a retail store. Unfortunately at the store we were misled by a promotion and it turned in to quite a mess. After no success working at the retail store I spoke with Whitney a T-Mobile expert in Maine who was understanding, professional, knowledgeable and came up with a resolution that we were happy with. We were very unhappy with T-Mobile prior to luckily getting matched up with Whitney. We will now continue our long standing partnership thanks to Whitney. My recommendation here is to make sure you deal with a corporate T-Mobile store and not a third party retail store. We did not realize there was a difference and something T-Mobile should let customers be aware of. To find out a corporate store location you can get that information easily from Customer Service.

3 months old but Sprint had the same thing. if memory serves you can usually tell by the name on the boards.. it’ll say something like Sprint on the primary brick and mortar stores and “by Sprint” on the privately owned ones….so not sure if its the same thing with the TMO stores compared to the privately owned ones.

Goodmorning! I have recently spoken to Paul over the phone and he has given the most AMAZING service to me 🙂 .I’m going through a really hard time right now and he was so understanding. The service he gave , It was quick and he didn’t give me a hard time at all . T-Mobile keep doing what you’re doing with Paul ! . I wish I could get him every phone call . THANK YOU GUYS !! ❤️

Best service ever!  @Queen5667300@T-Mobile has the best above and beyond attitude. Problem solver and a true asset to the company! 

I opened up a chat on the t-mobile website on 12/7/2021 and asked if the offer below requires the customer to add a new line. The agent just kept telling me that only the Magenta Max plan will give me this option. I said the ad says “on any plan” not just Magenta Max. I also told the agent, go to the website, click on deals, select “Apple” and then they could see the deal I was referring to. It took me 4 times of copying and pasting the same thing before they bothered to read it thoroughly and finally realized that the ad says “any plan” and that I was not referencing some deal offered through the Magenta Max plan. They said it didn’t require the addition of a new line but they still didn’t seem to know what they were talking about. 

I went to the t-mobile store to talk to someone in person. It turns out that although the ad sounds like the iPhone 13 Pro and the AirPods are half off with an eligible trade in, it is only if your trade in is worth $400+ dollars. The ad is misleading. Is this false advertising? They make it sound like the iPhone 13 Pro and the Airpods are half off as long as you have a device that can be traded in!

NOW BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
The perfect pairing. iPhone 13 Pro & AirPods half off.
With 30 monthly bill credits when you trade in an eligible device on any plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

NOW BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
The perfect pairing. iPhone 13 Pro & AirPods half off.
With 30 monthly bill credits when you trade in an eligible device on any plan

My device is eligible for a trade in and I do a get discount if I trade it. But I do not get Half Off when I trade it in on any plan like the ad says. If they were being honest the ad would read, iPhone 13 Pro & AirPods UP TO HALF OFF when you trade in an eligible device on any plan. Saying the customer gets Half Off with the trade in of an eligible device directly states that the customer gets Half Off, not $100 off, not $200 off, but Half Off.

So why is it that I am offered $100 off on my trade in which is a device that is eligible for trade in? Didn’t they say I would get Half Off when I trade in an an eligible device? It’s because the customer only gets Half Off on a trade in of an eligible device IF the device is an iPhone 12. So of course the ad could also have said, Half Off if you trade in an iPhone 12. That would have been honest.

I need to leave a review here. Lately is literally imposible to get customer service when we need it. Either by phone or chat nobody answer, the return of the calls are way later, when you are busy. What is happening with the service? And no, it is not due to the time, because I have tried already different times. What is going on here?

Thank you Michelle@T-Mobile, Romvick@T-Mobile and Claire@T-Mobile. They picked up my calls and answered every single small details I've questioned about; they've configured everything as I needed to. Thank you for removing the line I wasn't satisfy about it and making such great arrangements plan payment with me. I will continue on forward be a Loyal Customer on T-Mobile! I couldn't be more happier than their customer services and comprehending my solutions right away! MVP.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

So glad reading posts like this @Tyang049. Just warms the heart. Thanks for coming here to share that love. :grin:

Thank you Michelle@T-Mobile, Romvick@T-Mobile and Claire@T-Mobile. They picked up my calls and answered every single small details I've questioned about; they've configured everything as I needed to. Thank you for removing the line I wasn't satisfy about it and making such great arrangements plan payment with me. I will continue on forward be a Loyal Customer on T-Mobile! I couldn't be more happier than their customer services and comprehending my solutions right away! MVP.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Recently I had the most wonderful customer service experience over the phone with Larry from Birmingham AL. Best customer service rep I've ever spoken to. Promote this guy!