Solved

Erroneous transaction on Credit Card

• 29 October 2018
  • 8 replies

T mobile Store has done a erroneous transaction on my Credit Card due to some system Error. Due to this my Credit card is wrongly charged. I already asked my bank about this but they say that T mobile only can cancel the transaction. When i asked the Store about this, they are saying that they do not have record of this transaction on my account & they cannot help. Even T mobile customer care is not willing to help on this. How this transaction can be reversed?

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 31 October 2018, 17:39

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4

Is it a charge or a pending transaction?

If it's a pending transaction, nothing can really happen until it falls off.

If it's an actual charge, if T-Mobile cannot reverse it for whatever reason, you should be able to dispute the charge with your credit card company and they work it out.  That's part of the reason you pay the interest on said card -- to pay them to be on your side when something happens.

the transaction is actually charged on the card & is not pending. the bank is not willing to help as they say that this is a legitimate transaction done by me. Its like buying something and then saying that i did not buy it & cancel it. That's why bank says that only the merchant can help it out & cancel. Is there some Department in T mobile like finance or accounting who can check about this transaction? I have the authorization number of the card charge on my credit card statement

Userlevel 4

Hey @gauravnag 

We would need to take a closer look at this charge to see what happened. If it was indeed a T-Mobile error, we have a process in place to refund the charge. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, please use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team.

Hey @gauravnag 

We would need to take a closer look at this charge to see what happened. If it was indeed a T-Mobile error, we have a process in place to refund the charge. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, please use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team.

I have just finished reconciling my credit card statement through 11/24/20 and there are two erroneous charges from t-mobile on the same day (10/28/20). Both are from TMOBILE*B2C TEL. I have NEVER used my phone to pay anything and, the only reason TMobile should be accessing my card is for auto pay. These charges are not from me. Who do I talk to about that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

These charges are not from me. Who do I talk to about that.

I’m not sure it’s actually T-Mobile. My charges from T-Mobile are either from “TMobile Autopay” or “TMobile Store #ABC123” Is there a phone number listed? I’d first ask T-Mobile CS if they can tell you who the charge is from. If they say it’s not T-Mobile, I’d dispute it with the bank.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I think the B2C charge is for an app on the play store.

These charges list the TMobile Customer Service number and are about 70 each. I have no idea what the play store is. I have an iPhone and have only ever gotten free apps. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

B2C tel means business to consumer telemarketing so it sound like you were charged for something through T-Mobile . There's also a B2B tel.