Solved

Error "Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later."

Hi,

I used prepaid account about 7 months and switched to postpaid one week ago. I spoke with 5-7 different t-mobile representative/technicians (spend about 3 hours total) and no one can't help or say when I can use my account. I see "Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later." error message when I am trying to login in. I can't use my Netflix as well without access to my profile.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 9 February 2021, 17:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

53 replies

Small updates, I am able login successfully to my account with Wi-Fi without any sim from my old Android device through Android app. But, Web (Chrome, Safari, Mozilla) and iOS app with same credentials I can't login in.

Userlevel 4

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry you are having so much trouble getting logged into your account! Is this only happening when you are trying to login via mobile? If so, are you seeing the same issue when you try to login on a computer browser?

When I am trying login through web I see next issue "Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later."

When I am trying login through t-mobile iOS application i see "Sorry, something is not quite right here".

I am able to login through t-mobile Android application.

Userlevel 4

Thank you so much for clarifying! I think your account needs to be synced up with your account type since there was a pretty major change going from prepaid to postpaid. If you have not already, please give our folks over the phone a call so we can pull up your account securely and get this taken care of for you.

I spoke with 7-9 different people from t-mobile and spend more then 3 hours over the phone, they created a lot ticket but nobody can't help me with this issue. Advice was just wait. So, if you can help with that that will be good.

Userlevel 4

We actually do not have access to user accounts here on a public forum 😥 How long ago was your ticket created? Sometimes it can take a billing cycle for my.t-mobile.com accounts to be re-synced fully.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Chris is right about that ticket. When did you have it created?

Userlevel 4

Just checking in on the ticket question above. 😊

-Lauren

You can check Ticket# 23229563 or Ticket# 23249497, then you can see conversation with Jeff(2048126) or Shem(187602).

You can check Ticket# 23229563 or Ticket# 23249497, then you can see conversation with Jeff(2048126) or Shem(187602).

Userlevel 4

Hey @magenta8540086 

I just took a look at those tickets and it looks like a few other users are having this issue as well. The good news is that our folks are working on a resolution but I unfortunately do not have an ETR at this time.

I don't see good new here. I saw that this issue is already happened with another users more than half year ago. That is mean that you can't help me login to my account?

Userlevel 4

Unfortunately we would have to wait on the ticket results. 😥

As much as we'd love to help, stuff like this is a backend engineering issue which is what the ticket should address!

-Lauren

I’ve been getting this error for years, keeps happening. I haven’t been able to login for months this time. I had to come here to login for it to work. WTF? 

I am having the same issue.  It's an obvious glitch in the system that T-Mobile refuses to fix.  Time for me to switch to another carrier.

Badge

please fix this issue

Can anyone please fix this issue?

Can’t use my phone because I can’t log into my account to pay my bill. 4 days now. Can’t get support because I can’t log on. Can't call support because my phone doesn’t work, because I can’t log on to pay my bill. 

Hey. I always get this message when I try to log in. any help? “Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later.”

I’m having the same issue - “ Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later.

I have the same issue :(

i have to login to pay my phone bill . . .  Have tried different browsers and devices and still get
“Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later.”

This is the equivalent of McDonalds telling you they don't have burgers because the delivery guy called in sick. You just don't expect these type of things from a multi-million dollar companies……  

Badge

I have the same problem and it has been 5 days.  Still not working.  When will it be resolved?

Same problem here. It’s frustrating..

Me too. Really frustrating.