Exceptional Service

• 9 February 2021
  • 0 replies

Badge

We had the extreme pleasure of having Barb V be our consultant at the Crystal River, FL T- Mobile store.  At the time of our visit we received 2 new phones, internet service, a Tablet and the T-Mobile  T Vision. Barb was extremely knowledgeable about all of the devices and took a lot of time explaining how each device works. The whole purpose of our visit was to try and get away from the exorbitant bills from Verizon and our Satellite service and find a better internet service.  The  next day I received an e-mail with my monthly billing amount. The numbers didn’t look right so we went back to the store and went over the bill with Barb. She went over the bill, found an error and had it corrected immediately. She also handled getting a replacement for the Internet box we received via UPS that was incorrect. On a score of 1 to 10 she is a 15 for courtesy, caring, knowledge and efficiency. Would I recommend T-Mobile to my friends and family? Based on  my recent experience, Absolutely. Everything works great and we are saving a lot of money. Thanks Barb and T-Mobile.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!