Solved

Exchange for a different color

• 15 May 2019
  • 1 reply

I want to exchange a gold iphone 8 for a black one. I ordered the phone from t-mobile.com, however, it was in-store with the help of an employee. I heard that I am able to exchange the phone under buyers remorse, but I would have to pay another down payment for the black phone since it takes 30 days for a refund. I really do not want to do this because I paid for the phone in full and do not want to make another transaction. I was wondering, is there a way around this, and can I make this exchange at a different t-mobile store than where I ordered the gold phone?

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 17 May 2019, 16:08

Greetings!

Unfortunately that's gonna be the only way. 😥

Different colors are treated as entirely different skews. This means it's really no different exchanging a gold iPhone for a black than it is an iPhone for a Galaxy.

I did something similar not too long ago and ultimately decided to go through the exchange process with the mentality I use my phone every day and am happier for it!

-Lauren

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Greetings!

Unfortunately that's gonna be the only way. 😥

Different colors are treated as entirely different skews. This means it's really no different exchanging a gold iPhone for a black than it is an iPhone for a Galaxy.

I did something similar not too long ago and ultimately decided to go through the exchange process with the mentality I use my phone every day and am happier for it!

-Lauren