Question

Extremely Disappointed with T Mobile Prepaid Wireless Service - Calls Dropped off 16 times within an Hour

• 15 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have been contacting T Mobile Customer Support and store and told them the calls keep dropped during an hour drive.  The longest call duration only last 10 minutes and the shortest was 50 seconds.  Within an hour, dropped calls for 16 or more times.  This is very annoying and dangerous.  This happens every day and time.

It seems no one at T mobile is paying attention or improving their tower service for Prepaid customers.  Does this mean that Prepaid customers can be treated with bad service.  We are also paying each month and getting the worst service.  I cannot imagine how T Mobile ads saying fast and better service they have and with 5G.

With this, maybe their advertisement is misleading their customers and community.  

Up to today, no one at the customer service is contacting me with the resolution.  The cheapest price get the worst connection/service.  

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

what phone do you have? and are there by chance any other TMO peeps with you when this is happening? and if so are their phones having the same issues or no?

and which phone do you have?

Badge

It is an android phone MI 9T