Family Where - TMobile Please read

• 24 October 2017
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey TMobile,

I tried the family where apps on both IOS and Android.   I can write you a much better application.   Web & Mobile products by myself in very little time.  This one doesn't work.   I have 10 years experience in the mobile realm.    I've wrote many fortune 500 applications.   Let me contract for you and get that one up and running using my arsenal .    Does it currently only use triangulation from towers?

Itis a sad excuse for a feature.   With all the child abductions in the news.   It might be a good idea to have a feature that works. 

Email me or text me at my account if your interested.  FamilyWhere for Android is sad.   I haven't once been able to locate a phone in the browser and from Android, I resolve my IOS device to half the state of WI.

8 replies

Userlevel 1

PS.  You shouldn't bill people until you have something that works.

Really   this  account  only  for  you  keith  pays  for  your service  shouldnt add  any  one  as  a  third  party

The current version of family where is pathetic. As a parent I see it as a family safety issue. I wish T-Mobile would prioritize this. I am not sure if the problem is with the T-Mobile website (which I am forced to use as the app is sadly not even available for IOS) or with the contracting company. It works sometimes but often does not. In an emergency I can't afford to see if this feature I pay $120/year for is in the mood to cooperate.

Badge

Can you accidentally sign up for family where? Or is there a process for signing up with a T-Mobile account already active

I agree.  I've tried several times to activate the family there app and it doesn't work.  I've spent 3 hours on the phone with support and all I have now are more headaches, no resolve and waiting 48 hours for a tech to contact me back.  

Badge

Is there a way to track your families phone without them knowing it. It sends them a notification or something and they know I'm tracking them, can I get rid of that some how

Badge +1

It is such a frustrating and inconsistent app that I have paid for years. It seems that somehow there should be some payback or refund for not working more than half the time 

Where exactly IS my family member?