Solved

Familywhere

• 24 March 2019
  • 5 replies

I want to know does familywhere show the exact address location or just the street?

I'm planning to sign up for the familywhere and I just want to know what to expect.

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 28 March 2019, 14:56

It shows a map and where the person is on the map. 😊
It's not always down to the science accurate, but you can often infer the address pretty easily!

-Lauren

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

It shows a map and where the person is on the map. 😊
It's not always down to the science accurate, but you can often infer the address pretty easily!

-Lauren

My family Where does not show or even see all the members on my account.  Up until a month and a half ago it saw all my family members and numbers now it doesn't see them.  I have tried to add them through settings and when I try to add them it gives me an error. 

Dragonflyer,

Did you get it (family where) working again?  We are now having exactly the problem as you described.  We have 3 lines on the family where.  It was working fine.  However since 2 days ago, none of the lines show up in family where.  And there is error “something is wrong … keep trying”.

We try everything, and nothing works.  T-mobile support could not help either.

Can a person that’s not the account holder can they remove it?

How do I get the exact location of the phones on my family where app, not just the general location?