For some reason, I can't reply to a question thread that I created on T-mobile

So I created this thread here I can't turn off message blocking? Using an unlocked AT&T with 1 line

I have figured it out the problem, but I can't reply to the comment. When I go on that page, there's only 2 option, "Go to original post" and "Log in to reply". I ALREADY LOG IN BUT NOTHING HAPPEN, Everytime I clicked one of the options, it just refresh the page and still can't comment. I'm extremely frustrated because people keep asking if I have seen an answer or not, but I can't comment ffs. I can reply before, but not anymore. @tmo_amanda

As for the answer for the linked thread, the step that Marissa suggest does not work. Because I only have 1 line on my account, when I click plan, it takes me straight to "Change your plan and services" with different services, not the select line thingy. It doesn't have any of thing mentioned. If you don't see me replying to this thread too, it's likely I can't comment.

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Sorry that's giving you fits. Can you please try logging out and logging back in? If you're on a computer, can you try testing different browsers to see if the same thing happens? We really wanna make sure we get this working for you so please let us know if that helps. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello again!

Are you needing some help here or has this been resolved? Please give us a reply back and let us know. Thanks!

Tmobile just asked me to reset the password, so I guess there was some problem

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Ah okay. Well you can reply to this thread, but have you tested the other thread to see if it's working? I don't see that thread is locked and I do wanna make sure you can reply to the original thread you mentioned.

Oh, I can't reply to the other post even though I try log in and out. That thread did got move to a different lounge  (not sold my tmobile) so that might be the problem. In this post, there'so an option to reply to original post, while the other don't. The other one when I click "go to original post" didn't do anything, so there might be a glitch. I wonder if you can do an error report or something similar?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Alright. Just a couple things about this. The "Go to original post" button will route you back to the first page of a thread but only if it has multiple pages. Since the other thread only has one page, you won't see any when you click that button on that particular thread. When you're on that thread, do you not have an either of the reply options that I've highlighted in the image below? If so, what happens when you click either one of them. Sorry for all the questions I'm just trying to get an understanding of exactly what you're seeing when you try to reply so I can clearly get this reported for you.

This is what I see, as you can see I have the option to unmark as correct, but I do not have the option to reply.

I can reply in this thread, but not on the other (I also can't send a new reply to the original in the other one too)

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Okay. Thanks for giving a screen shot. I'll work on fixing this for you. Are you not seeing the "reply" option on any of the other posts on that page? Or, at the bottom?

I can't reply to any post on that page

Test post

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hey @shizen  can you try logging out, logging back in and giving that other link another shot? It's been moved to another locations in our system and I'd like to see if that gives you the option to reply. You should still be able to get to it using the link you put in the first post. Please let me know if it's working now. Thanks!

Yep, it works, I can see the reply button now

But since the other post is pretty old, I don't really want to reply...

Badge +5

I have the same problem. The mod asked me a question and cannot even reply to it lol

Badge +5

I guess this is as good time to answer your question cause I cannot. lol. They do not price match at all but they did give me Hookup in December as I was constantly finding ways to decrease my bill and if they price matched it would have been 185 but they couldn't so I had them work to see what could be done because I still wanted something from being denied two free lines. So, I was willing to wait around until they figured something out. They were able to get it down to 160 dollars for 6 lines with promo plus, netflix, and taxes/fees included. So, it isn't too bad. I also still have space to add free lines because i have zero free lines after all is said and done.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

That's awesome you have the option now @shizen . We're working on a way so that doesn't happen again.

Well, I'm glad you got your bill lowered a bit @bradgrant​ Strange that you're having trouble replying to that other thread. Are you missing the "reply" button on that thread too? Or, does it not respond when you click it?