Solved

forgot the sim card number

• 18 August 2018
  • 3 replies

My friend gave me his sim card to use while my trip in USA. The expiration date is on 21.12.2019, but he does not remember the number of the sim card, that's why I can't recharge the balance. Where should I apply?

icon

Best answer by dc5fan 18 August 2018, 13:24

Since your friend is the owner of the SIM card he needs to contact Customer Care (611) and tell a rep what he needs. There is a T-Force that uses Facebook and Twitter (social media) for help. Your friend will need to give some info that is in his account. If this isn't right please reply so that someone could offer better help.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Since your friend is the owner of the SIM card he needs to contact Customer Care (611) and tell a rep what he needs. There is a T-Force that uses Facebook and Twitter (social media) for help. Your friend will need to give some info that is in his account. If this isn't right please reply so that someone could offer better help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

To add on , if that sim card as been used and the balance has been depleted then you

will need a new sim card.

You can't reuse a sim that sim for a new account.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

You've got some super helpful info from our fellow members. Did you have any additional questions about the SIM card?