Question

Free Apple TV for a year

• 19 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

I have tried at least 4 times to sign up for the “free for a year offer” at various times and cannot get it set up. When I had free Hulu when it was Sprint it took a couple of minutes and I was good to go. Anybody else having this issue? I will give up after this. I do not trust Apple antway so maybe it is good….

7 replies

Yes it's been since Aug Sept I've been trying. The rep I spoke with told me it was an Apple issue..... How wheni ts a T-Mobile link that's not working. I gave up

Badge

When I got to the Apple site they asked for a credit card number. How is that free?

Badge

I’ve had the free AppleTV since August 2021 and all of a sudden I don’t have it and can’t get back in.  I spent an entire evening on phone with support and they couldn’t help.

Got free Apple TV for a year but it won't let me verify my email address every time I  put the code in it says denied

I signed up it worked but your not missing anything you still have to purchase each movie or show its not free.

I haven`t been able to sing up, first I got until the email verification step but the codes don`t work. Now, the link is not working. I would strongly recommend to not advertise something that is not working. Paramount + worked perfectly without hassle.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

When I got to the Apple site they asked for a credit card number. How is that free?

If they charge $0.00, it’s free. That’s exactly what happened to my account. The whole idea is that a year from now you will forget to cancel and be charged.

It took me many attempts to get Apple TV set up. The hang up was at the point where I verify my T-Mobile phone number.