Question

tmobile

• 9 March 2021
  • 4 replies

I strarted my free trail in Test Drive® device. Tmobile customer service agent Jen told it is completely free. But Tmobile enrolled me in its home internet service without my permission and charged me $55. I spent an hour calling Tmobile's customer service, but no one answered.

4 replies

I've been on the phone for 3 hours now trying to cancel 5G home Internet. I just wanted to try it hoping it would be as reliable as Cox and less expensive. It's not reliable. It's not fast. Doesn't work for me. I tried to bring it back to a store. They said I have to call on the phone. Waited 2 and a half hours so far. That's enough for me. If I could shove this thing to Albuquerque at the speed of light achieving critical mass on impact deleting the planet you wouldn't be reading this. There's a reason I've paid Verizon 57,000 dollars over the last 15 years. It's got this very unique capability of actually being functional and delivering what it's billed as.   

As a long time T-Mobile customer, I agree.  T-Mobile. Service is trash, 50% of the time it says you have full bars and an LTE connection, when in Reality you either are not connected at all, or the connection is so poor you can barely even load a Google search page.

Badge

All,

You guys have to visit FCC site and file a complaint. I visited to T-Mobile corporate store and store manager told me to do that because he cannot resolve most of the problems. 

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us?return_to=%2Fhc%2Frequests

I did the 15 day trial for the internet. Was told if I did not like it to bring it back. I did just that and was told I had to send it back myself…. I call and they give me the runaround. Almost as if I had no choice but keep it and pay the bill. On top of that 3 lines got added to my account out of nowhere…. I think I’m done with t-mobile