Question

Galaxy S20 FE 5G Garbage for you too?

• 4 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

So, what a total piece of junk. T mobile should be ashamed for hocking this garbage. Did you know that if I turn off 5g and go to 2/3g, that this ohone is 3 times faster? Yes , tested repeatedly in several locations. What a crock of crap, 5g. My Galaxy S4 is faster than this junk. Has a good camera and that is it.. I am sure Tmobile is aware, being that they won’t let me post a review on the crappy product. Looking for new provider. What a total ripoff and Tmobile care less. I tried several times to get help and all they say is I have to pay it off or take a $400 hit on a phone I had never used. Anyone else experience the ripoff scam of the S20 FE? I think FE might stand for something other than Fan Edition, Like F’d Edition.

1 reply

Badge

I haven’t been very happy with this phone either - lots of problems with signals/reception (and the worst selfie camera ever, your skin looks like wax). 

I can overlook the selfie cam, but not the reception issues, that’s a core function for a phone, and this is very disappointing.

FWIW: I've had the S3, S6 and S9 with TMO and none of them had problems with connectivity - yes, I know, all pre-5G too.