Solved

Get a new phone with device protection Tmobile plan and after couple of hour I have batteries issues) What to do?

My previous Iphone had the screen cracked and I used my device protection Tmobile plan to get a new one or at least one which should work perfectly. After only a couple of hours my phone just turn off because not enough battery when it was at 50%. I plugged it and the battery went back to 50%. Same the next day at 20% AND SAME the following day at 60%. I understood that Tmobile completely ripped me off with this devise protection which cost $10 a month and I had to pay another $175 for a phone which is not working. I would like to know now the process to get my old phone back AND my $175 back because this is unacceptable. Your service should has worked harder to find that this phone had still some battery issue. It looks like you don't really care about your customer and be sure I would take this in consideration when my plan will arrive at the end.

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 23 April 2017, 21:41

Hey there!  I just wanted to touch base and see how your battery is doing at this point.  Did you have any third party battery apps, and if so did things improve after removing them?  If you're still having trouble, do you mind letting us know what software version your phone shows right now?  Please let us know if you're still in need of assistance!

- Marissa

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey there!  I just wanted to touch base and see how your battery is doing at this point.  Did you have any third party battery apps, and if so did things improve after removing them?  If you're still having trouble, do you mind letting us know what software version your phone shows right now?  Please let us know if you're still in need of assistance!

- Marissa

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Do you have any 3rd party battery saving apps installed? If so, can yo uninstall them and give it another shot. Also, what's the software version of your phone?

‌it happens every time: 60% 20% 80% and twice to three time a day. I have to plug it to be able to turn it on again! Really annoyin. I want to the store and they are trying to me one similar... really disappointing

Is Tebo!!!!!!! Me .... Someone Is Using My email and my Husbands

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Wow, @tebo‌ that's heartbreaking this happened and even worse we made you feel like we don't care. Normally this doesn't happen when you replace the phone with through a claim or the standard warranty exchange through T-Mobile. What we can do is try some troubleshooting with the replacement device to see if we can help the battery. Is the phone fully charging to 100%? Is it coming back on when it shuts off? Can you check the software version and see if that's up to date? Please keep us posted on this. We haven't left you with the best impression and we really want to help you out with this one.