Solved

Getting Charged For T-Mobile TV without knowledge

• 21 September 2016
  • 2 replies

I got charged for the T-Mobile TV without knowing I was even getting charged. Yeah I didn't look to see why my bill was $12.99 more a month so that was my fault for being negligent about that, but don't you think it should be less of a (we have started your free trial of T-Mobile TV, press OK {if I had to I don't remember}). I need to speak with Support about resolving this issue and what can be done.

Thanks,

Brian Hanrahan

P.S. Please respond quick if possible and lets get this issue resolved!

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 21 September 2016, 17:10

Hi and thanks for dropping by support.

I believe it'll automatically start charging after the 30 day trial is up. At least, I believe that's how it worked way back when I did the trial. It kinda slipped my mind and noticed I forgot to cancel it until I saw it on my bill. You can cancel the subscription using the steps here.

If you're still wanting to speak with someone about your account, you can run this by T-Force using the FB or Twitter links below. I can't promise the charge will be taken off, but you're welcome to run this by them.

Thank you.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi and thanks for dropping by support.

I believe it'll automatically start charging after the 30 day trial is up. At least, I believe that's how it worked way back when I did the trial. It kinda slipped my mind and noticed I forgot to cancel it until I saw it on my bill. You can cancel the subscription using the steps here.

If you're still wanting to speak with someone about your account, you can run this by T-Force using the FB or Twitter links below. I can't promise the charge will be taken off, but you're welcome to run this by them.

Thank you.

Userlevel 5

Hey @brian.g.hanrahan,

Were you able to give those steps that Mike recommended a shot or at least get in touch with T-Force to get unsubscribed?

-Amanda