Solved

Help i have been trying to return my watch

Badge

Hello my name is Stephen. I received a active 2 watch as a free gift from tmobil and have been trying to return it for months now. when I tried to contact support i was told that i would have to bring it into a store to return it. i tried to explain that i am immunocompromised and am not supposed to do these types of things but felt that i kept getting the run around. the website was no help as there does not seem to be a option for returns there. i was hospitalized shortly after and am now back home. i tried to contact support again today and was told that i could not be helped. so against me doctors orders i went into a store anyway as this situation has become ridiculous. the person at the store said that i would never have been able to return my watch in store as it was technically ordered online and told me to call back. plus he is telling me that it is technically to late because it is now past my return date. i feel like i have been given the run around just long enough that nobody can claim to be able to help me now. my phone was stolen and i cannot contact support. this watch never has signal so i cannot use it to contact support. i was told in store that i should have been helped the first time i reached out. i am not looking for a reimbursement of service. i just want to return this watch and cancel the line. please help     

icon

Best answer by gramps28 17 May 2021, 21:49

Try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media pages.

They may be able to help you.

View original

6 replies

Badge

also i thought i could log back on and chat with a rep again but the chat feature seems to have disappeared.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media pages.

They may be able to help you.

Badge

i do not use social media but would be willing to give it a try. what social media platform would you suggest? and thanks for the reply :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Facebook.

Badge

problem solved. thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I'm glad you were able to get this fixed.