Question

help me

• 24 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Okay I’ve been with t-mobile since may 2020. I brought  a new red iPhone XR, I got on the 50 prepaid & was doing that for a year & a half. Every time I tried to use my t-mobile app it wouldn’t work. I ask t-mobile employees about my app not working the couldn’t help me. I recently switched to a plan & my app still not working it’s been almost 2 years & the app never work. Idk what to do at this point

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

was the phone brought in as a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) or purchased from TMO? and did you try deleting the app then re adding it?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Okay I’ve been with t-mobile since may 2020. I brought  a new red iPhone XR, I got on the 50 prepaid & was doing that for a year & a half. Every time I tried to use my t-mobile app it wouldn’t work. I ask t-mobile employees about my app not working the couldn’t help me. I recently switched to a plan & my app still not working it’s been almost 2 years & the app never work. Idk what to do at this point

Probably the T-Mobile app still does not work with prepaid accounts, as mentioned here: