Question

Hold Music

• 24 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

Why is the hold music so loud and irritating??  Can you please turn the volume down at the least??

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You could put your phone on Speaker and turn down the volume until someone picks up or request a call back instead of waiting on hold.  

Badge

Yes, that’s what I currently do.  It’s just beyond irritating.  I also report it to the customer service agent each time in hopes that eventually if enough complaints are logged they’ll do something about it. 

The hold “music” is infuriating. It’s the most godawful manufactured noise that a clothing store for 15 year olds might play. It’s the kind of thing that’s only good to make dogs howl.

I truly believe this is a hostile act performed to make people drop off the phone.

The hold “music” is infuriating. It’s the most godawful manufactured noise that a clothing store for 15 year olds might play. It’s the kind of thing that’s only good to make dogs howl.

I truly believe this is a hostile act performed to make people drop off the phone.

Yes I agree withyou, you are totaly reason :) :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I don't have any complaints with the hold music.  A wider variety or the option for a specific type of hold must would be nice though.  I almost always opt for the callback though. 

The hold music is ear-damaging. 

The frequency tmobile for “on hold” caused me to get nauseated... Its been 20 mins and counting. I feel dizzy light-headed shaky and nauseous. WTH is up with that? Why would you do that to your customers? Terrible PLEASE FIX THAT!