Solved

Hookup deal approved, but not applied

My hookup deal was setup in a T-Mobile store by a rep, according to the reward tracker, the submission was received and approved on 03/30/2017, but the 20% doesn't show on my account and nobody at T-Mobile seems to know what's going on. I get a different response every time I contact T-Mobile, at first I was told not to worry, that the deal showed up on my account & I would see the discount on my 1st bill. Then I was told that I would see the discount on my 2nd bill which is currently unavailable since May 1st. Worst customer service ever, didn't have these problems when I was with AT&T.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 13 May 2017, 20:59

Hey, @magenta1417092

I'm sorry you're not seeing the 20% discount yet. It should have already been applied. The discount should begin on your first bill after activation unless the billing cycle closes before the discount can be added. In that case, you will receive two credits on your second bill. Has your second bill posted online yet? If so, are you seeing the discount?

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Seriously? I was with ATT for two years and I can attest that the ATT forums are chock full of complaints about unfulfilled CSR promises, denied rebates & rewards, lost trade in devices, etc.

Here's just the latest one today:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Account/Not-so-much-a-question-as-this-is-a-warning-to-NEVER-sign-up-for/m-p/5144964#…

Userlevel 5

Hey, @magenta1417092

I'm sorry you're not seeing the 20% discount yet. It should have already been applied. The discount should begin on your first bill after activation unless the billing cycle closes before the discount can be added. In that case, you will receive two credits on your second bill. Has your second bill posted online yet? If so, are you seeing the discount?

Userlevel 6

Hiya, @magenta1417092​! Just wanted to check in here and see if you'd had a chance to review that second bill. How is everything going?

- Marissa

Tracking ID:CHPJ-4773-5143

this is the t-mobile hookup tracking id

20% is also not applied to my account. Please look into this as well

Userlevel 5

Happy Wednesday, @bssc!

I'm bummed to see that your discount hasn't been applied to your bill yet. I appreciate you providing the tracking number, however, we do not have a way to securely access your account to see why the discount hasn't been applied. I recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team or contacting T-Force using a contact method shown here.