Horrible Customer Service

Userlevel 1
Badge

T-Mobile’s customer service is non-existent to useless. I miss the days when I could call for an actual Expert, and speak with someone in Boise, Idaho, instead of some shack in Zamboanga in the Philippines.

The “experts” in the Philippines read a script, and promise to fix a billing issue for you. They pretend to “talk to their supervisor”, leave you on hold for 15 minutes, and come back saying everything has been fixed, and give you their “personal guarantee” that the issue has been resolved. Yeah..sure. They probably walked outside their grass hut and smoked a cigarette. They BS you to get you off the line and out of their hair. Nothing but useless liars.

PLEASE bring American quality customer service back!

5 replies

I’m so disappointed with this company. So much hype about their new business approach. Total horsesh*t. 
Just trying to accomplish something relatively simple has turned into hours on the phone. Repeating issue with every new supervisor because notes taken are ignored. 
Sadly I just signed on 6 weeks ago. Too late to get out of my contract. Stuck with the shysters for 10 more months. 
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

what was the relatively simple thing you were trying to fix or get fixed?

Phone is too heavy for me. So I asked to downgrade to a lighter phone. Nope. Gotta pay them $500 to get outta the contact for the brick I can barely hold bc I didn’t contact them within 20 day buyers remorse period… I was a week late. 

Figured downgrading to a lighter/older version would be easy. But I’m stuck for the next ten months. Then I WILL be switching back to Credo. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

a contract/lease is a contract/lease. i get what you have going on there but this doesnt exactly fall back on them. they didnt exactly twist your arm and hold you at gun point to pick that phone.

Please tell your supervisor that I would have been happy to work SOMETHING out.