Solved

how can grant full permission  to one of my lines ?

• 12 January 2016
  • 10 replies

Line permission

icon

Best answer by e2k 13 January 2016, 19:48

You should call 611 & inquire as to whether your phone # is primary account holder (PAH).

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 5

Permission to do what?

Userlevel 5

Greetings!

Are you referring to permission for my.t-mobile.com, or adding them as an authorized user to the account?

-Lauren

When I use my number in my t-mobile it says "your member is not authorise to make changes". 

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

When I logged in using my number and I want to make changes it says "your number is not authorise to make changes "

Userlevel 5

verasfrancisco wrote:

When I use my number in my t-mobile it says "your member is not authorise to make changes".

Please tell us exactly what you are tying to do, how you are trying to do it, and how this message appears. Saying that the issue occurs when you you "use your number in t-mobile" is rather ambiguous.

Moreover, do you have a family plan? If so, are you the primary account holder? Is you plan prepaid or postpaid?

I have a 4 line plan and I'm the only user on the account. This has been my number since I was prepaid. Then I transfer it over to this plan. So now I'm not sure when they transfer it over did that put it as a secondary number or the main number. 

Userlevel 5

You should call 611 & inquire as to whether your phone # is primary account holder (PAH).

Userlevel 5

Couldn't have said it better! 😊

Sounds like you need to get the PAH set up!

-Lauren

Ok thanks 

Userlevel 5

Absolutely! Let us know if you have any other questions!

-Lauren