Solved

How can I lower my bill?

• 22 March 2019
  • 5 replies

How can I lower my bill?  We have come into some hard times financially and need to lower our cell bill or switch to another company.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 25 March 2019, 20:35

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

truth of the matter is is that you either find a promotion that you can get into now or you go to some sort of prepaid mvno like metro.

we'd really have to know what plan you're on and how many lines you have right now to compare what you're paying now versus what you could be paying on a different plan.

Userlevel 4

You may qualify to get a free phone and/or free service and/or discounted service due to your financial situation. I actually have 1 of these phones... i get free data, free text, free calls every month, the network carrier for my free phone is servived by Sprint. But wherever you are, a different carrier may service your area. You will have to search online to see if you qualify in your area. If you currently have or qualify for foodstamps, medicaid, and/or your income is below the poverty line in your area (just to name a few) ... (YOU WILL QUALIFY). This is a governmental phone program... i believe Ronald Reagan started when he was President.

Hope your financial situation improves.

Account is under Robin and Shawn Brown main number is ********** and the

other one is **********.

What specials are available?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

We always want our customers to get the most out of their service at the lowest cost. Please check out our New line, switcher, and service deals page for a list of our current offers. If you need more help looking at ways to lower your bill, please Community-2153​ and have one of our Care folks do some legwork and see what options are available.

Badge

As a valued t mobile customer of many years, how would I be able to get a bill jump so I don't need to pay my upcoming due bill?