Best answer by ghostlee13 23 September 2021, 06:54

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you mean the one you originally set up?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

If you've forgotten your pin, go to a store and have them verify you with a photo ID, then they can call care and they can change your pin.

yes but how that can be done for a cancelled account if they have missed setting it up initially

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Once an account is canceled you lose account access.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

yes but how that can be done for a cancelled account if they have missed setting it up initially

Once the account is cancelled, it makes things a little more difficult when it comes to changing the pin. You would need to update your account pin in the store after you verify your photo ID. After setting up the new pin number, you can use it to verify over the phone and handle your account from there after that. 

Unacceptable. I have no time to go to the store. Every other company in the world lets you do this online. T-Mobile refuses to let me use the card I have been using with them for three years. If I I have to go to the store, you better believe I am going to the store of another carrier. You lost a customer, but you don't care. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Unacceptable. I have no time to go to the store. Every other company in the world lets you do this online. T-Mobile refuses to let me use the card I have been using with them for three years. If I I have to go to the store, you better believe I am going to the store of another carrier. You lost a customer, but you don't care. 

Bye!

I’m happy T-Mobile has this restriction.  Less chance of an account being taken over nefariously.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

what exactly does this have to do with the actual topic? do you need help finding your pin somehow?

I can't get to a store because I live to far away from one.

Badge

I can't get to a store because I live to far away from one.

The security pin exists for a reason. Would be pretty pointless if you could easily retrieve it somehow or change it easily. Lesson of the day, don't forget your security pin.

Login to account - account tab - profile setting - line setting - get request transfer pin - get transfer pin.

Hope this helps