Solved

How do I get a log of all my calls and texts on 5/31/18. I have a prepaid account.

• 21 June 2018
  • 7 replies

How do I get a log of all my calls and texts for my phone on 5/31/18? I have a prepaid account.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 25 June 2018, 22:10

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

The usage details are available using the steps on our Check your usage page however, this info is only available to our postpaid accounts.

I have a prepaid account as well and need to see my call logs. I am only able to see 2 days out of December 2018. I switched to T-Mobile 1/10/18 and I am not able to see any other call logs. I was told it was due to the new software capabilities. Is this true and when will this be corrected? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hmm, are you able to go back to Nov. 2018 and see more than 2 days or does it just go back to Dec?

CORRECTION:

I have a prepaid account as well and need to see my call logs. I am only able to see 2 days out of December 2018. I switched to T-Mobile 12/10/18 and I am not able to see any other call logs. I was told it was due to the new software capabilities. Is this true and when will this be corrected?

I am only able to see TWO days in December the 12th and 13th only. I cannot see January nor February. It is driving me nuts because I need to see all calls and text for my job.

Could it be a phone limitation?  I am using a samsung s8 active for the last year and I can see all the way back to 2017 in my recent call list and to 2016 in my texts.  And this was after using the Samsung content swap program to move all my content from my previous phone.

Mine isn't a phone issue its a software issue. I cant see my call logs on my phone nor my laptop.