Question

How do I pay my phone bill and apply and extra payment to my equipment on the same day?

• 15 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Every time I attempt to apply an extra payment towards my equipment on the same day I pay my bill the system won’t allow it. If I apply the extra payment to the phone bill will they use the credit to apply to the phone bill itself or will it apply to an extra equipment payment?

2 replies

Hi when I switched to T-Mobile I got my iPhone 11 under a promotion that was going on. Beside my monthly payments. Am I able to make advance payment on an equipment that is under a promotion? Or do I have to follow by the rule and wait 24 months? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

In your my.t-mobile.com account.  You should be able to see the device EIP under the line it is attached to.  You can make an extra payment towards to device balance by clicking on the device EIP where it shows the remaining balance.  One important thing to remember is, the current showing device balance does not include the device’s monthly amount charge on the current bill.  So if you have a bill that was generated 2 days before the bill was posted to the account.  That device payment has already been deducted from the whole amount and applied to your bill.