Question

how do I print the label to return old phone

how do I print the label to return old phone?

20 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey there! What kind of return are you trying to complete? Did you need to do a JUMP! return, JUMP! On Demand return, or return your original device after receiving a Warranty replacement?

Hey there! Did you still need help with this?

need help to send lables for return  phone

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@magenta5714844​  - hi there! What kind of return are you doing? Warranty, JUMP, Insurance?

i bought new phones and need to return the phone i traded in

Hey @streetdreamzdc4474

You will need to print your return label off of my.t-mobile.com.

From My T-Mobile, select Phone.

Select Trade-in.

Select Trade-in status.

Select the offer for the applicable trade-in device.

Select the “+” to review the offer details under Trade-in Device. You will have access to print the label from this site.

New to T mobile. Trading in a phone

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey there! Welcome to the community!  If you are trading in a phone, the label will have to be printed from the website.  You will need to log in to your account, click the phone tab at the top, scroll down to the trade-in link.

please i need help whit printing returning labels

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey there! Sorry you seem to be having trouble printing your label.  As Chris said above:

You will need to print your return label off of my.t-mobile.com.

From My T-Mobile, select Phone.

Select Trade-in.

Select Trade-in status.

Select the offer for the applicable trade-in device.

Select the “+” to review the offer details under Trade-in Device. You will have access to print the label from this site.

​Let us know if you have any other issues!

My "Print Shipping Label" link hasn't worked for several days.   I receive the following "Service Unavailable" message.    Are you aware of the issue or is this isolated to my account?  How do I resolve or work around this issue to print a shipping label?

Thanks.

Service Unavailable

Our systems are currently not available to print your shipping label. Please try again at a later time.

The link does not work. This is a time sensitive activity. I need to know how to print this shipping label.

Sent from my iPhone

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Aahh, I see.  I'm terribly sorry for the troubles! 

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser?  Failing that, I would recommend reaching out to T-Force via Facebook or Twitter to see if any outside the box solutions could be found.

I was just shipped a lgK30 for the revvl phone that is not working. so I was trying to send the defective phone

back

no I haven't. could I take it back to the store for them toreturn is

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Ah, I see.  Do you still have the box that which you rec'd the new device?  If it was a warranty exchange (alternate exchange by the sound of it) there should be a red tab on the existing label and your return label is underneath.  If you still can't find it, you can call 611 and they can e-mail you a new label.

Typically, the stores will not accept warranty exchanges unless the device was shipped directly to the store, in which they would have required you to turn in the defective phone at the time you picked up the new phone.

warranty replacement

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

In the case of a warranty replacement, your return label should be on the box in which you received your replacement.  There will either be a printed label inside, or there is a red tear-away tab on the existing label and your return label is underneath.  If you still cannot find it, reach out to T-Mobile, they can e-mail a new label for you to print.

It is NOT resolved!

I purchased a new 11 with that deal where I send an old phone back to you so I can get the new phone for 50% off.  I got a reminder email saying to look at my account so I can print the return label but I can't find it anywhere!