Solved

how do I update my payment method

• 17 February 2016
  • 4 replies

How do I update my payment method

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 18 February 2016, 20:28

Ah okay, I see what you mean. I would suggest giving our T-Force team a shot. They have the ability to securely access your account and update your card information. You can send them a message via the Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ links below and they'll guide you through how this can be done. They are available 24/7 and are great about taking care of account concerns like this.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @sarakanicki and thanks for posting.

Are you trying to update your EasyPay information or are you just trying to update the credit card info on your MyT-Mobile account?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

After you log into your account, you should be able to click the magenta Pay Bill button. From that screen, you can click Remove next to the credit card information that's already there, and enter new card information.

I scheduled a payment for the 20th and it won't show me what card I have

listed to change the payment info. I never received a confirmation text

either

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Ah okay, I see what you mean. I would suggest giving our T-Force team a shot. They have the ability to securely access your account and update your card information. You can send them a message via the Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ links below and they'll guide you through how this can be done. They are available 24/7 and are great about taking care of account concerns like this.