Solved

How does T mobile will know, which phone belongs to which line/contract for getoutofred reimbursement ?

• 20 February 2018
  • 4 replies

Me and my wife ( 2 lines total ) switched to T mobile last week from Verizon. 

Final bill from Verizon doesn't show phone models ( like Iphone 7 Plus ). Not sure while submitting reimbursement claim for getoutofred, this will be an issue. I do not want to get rejected for reimbursement claim even if I have qualifying phones.

I am sure I am not the only person where Verizon did not put phone model on final bill.   What I am wondering here out of curiosity is - how does T mobile knows, which phone belongs to which line/contract  when Verizon bill doesn't mention anything about model number ? 

icon

Best answer by kulkarnipb 21 February 2018, 17:00

Never-mind, while submitting claim I need to submit pictures of my Verizon phones along with final bill and that is how it is determined !!

View original

4 replies

Never-mind, while submitting claim I need to submit pictures of my Verizon phones along with final bill and that is how it is determined !!

Hey, @kulkarnipb!

Welcome to T-Mobile and to our Support Community! It looks like you found your answer. 😊 Were you able to get your Verizon bill submitted online to get reimbursed?

Yes. I submitted reimbursement claim around 6 pm and it was approved on the same day. However since I am not passed the 15days mark with T mobile (15 days period is  when I can cancel my service ), I need to wait to get the actual cards to pay off Verizon.

That's great to hear that it has already been approved, @kulkarnipb​! Let us know if you have any other questions we can answer! 😊