Solved

How does the LG V60 BOGO deal work online?

• 21 March 2020
  • 3 replies

I'm looking to upgrade my Galaxy S9 to an LG V60 ThinQ and saw it currently has a buy 1 get 1 free deal. I've never done such a deal online before though and I'm unsure how the process actually works. It looks like the instructions are saying to buy 1 phone on the monthly plan first and then later in a separate purchase buy a 2nd phone on the monthly plan. After that the bill credits should automatically apply?

It's not 100% clear to me how it works and I just want to make sure I do everything correctly before buying the phone. If anyone could confirm or clarify the process that would be great! Thanks!

icon

Best answer by tmo_ian 25 March 2020, 14:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

That's the same way the V30 bogo worked but if you call in and question it the rep will probably do it

over the phone for you and toss in free shipping.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

I visited out our LG sales page and clicked the link describing the offer, and it's exactly like you describe. You can do it over the phone if you want, but you can also just order on My T-Mobile yourself, you'll still get the free shipping we're doing as part of our COVID-19 response.

So we also did this deal when upgrading our phones, bought two LG V60 devices in two separate online transactions on the same account with autopay. No special promo code was offered, just an automatic promotion as far as the sales page described. Going on our third billing cycle now and still no credit being applied? Is anyone else having this issue? Hopefully they back-pay... :confused: