Solved

How long do i need to be off tmobile to qualify for their new customer deals?

• 26 April 2020
  • 4 replies

I've been with tmobile for over 15 years and do not need/want to add a line to qualify for the BOGO deals.  i've been shopping for other carriers and found some nice offers.  I'm planning to switch but am not sure if i should sign a longer term contract for their offers.  How long do i need to be away from tmobile to qualify for their BOGO deals for new customers?  

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 30 April 2020, 17:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It isn't so much of being away as much as it is porting out your number long enough to port it back in after your T-Mobile account has closed, at least from my understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If they were to come back they would be put back on the same plan they had, unless it was a grandfathered plan, if it was less than a year.

There was a thread like this a few years ago and that was the answer from a Tmobile employee.

They may of changed the rules since then but the one way to get around it is to change the PAH

when they sign up again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

They could also try contacting the T-Force Team or by e-mailing the new CEO explaining their awesome loyalty to T-Mobile and see what they offer to do for them.  No guarantees, but every interaction with the Executive Team I have ever had, has turned out exceptionally in my favor.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I think the best bet is to keep an eye on our Cell Phones & Smartphones | Shop the Newest Mobile Phones | T-Mobile page. There are hyperlinks at the top of each phone that'll link to details on current deals we have for each device.