Solved

How to check refund debit card balance

• 7 April 2020
  • 15 replies

I got a refund debit card a while back and just found it again. i do not know how much money is on it anymore. How can i check the balance?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 10 April 2020, 19:56

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You should be able to check the balance by texting BAL to 7283 (RBTE).

I no longer have a plan through T-mobile. when i canceled my plan i was sent a refund on a debit card. How can i check the balance of that card?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

That's interesting. Can you check the card to see if there's any other short code or 800 number you can call for the balance?

I got into the same situation to check Promo Master card balance (i got when i switched to TM), based on the latest comments, i wanted to add my findings. Not sure if this still Open question, though..We can check online for Switch2tmobile site, but you got refund different way, so may be you can call here. Help:877-311-8853

I misplaced my Mastercard gift card for $540 I got for a rebate promo a while back and forgotten about it. I thought I set it up for payment, but only my credit card was debited. I recently found the card numbers that I had wrote down. I tried to pay my Tmobile bill, but it’s expired.

Can anyone help me how I can get m card replaced?

I would like to see the listing of the purchases on my promotional card.

I just did this and it worked.  I went to Mastercard’s website, and I found an 800 number.  I dialed it and I punched in the card number.  It sent me to another automated center.  They asked for the card number again, and then confirmed with my zip code, and they gave me my balance -- even told me what I last charged on the card.

1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372)

https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/personal/get-support.html  

I am very sure you need to call your card service provider, if you dont know you can call Master card and ask for your card service provider, I just called MS 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372) above by

so thank you, and found out that my card provider is Sunrise Bank and their phone number is 651-265-5600 you need the full card number to be serviced.

651-265-5600

Good luck

I learned that you can register your pre-paid Master Card at www.login.northlane.com 

There you can see your balance and track charges as well. You can also call 1-877-855-7201 and select the prepaid card option.

If anybody on here needs to check your balance for a Visa rebate card issued by T-mobile, go to this website: north lane.com and click on the “express login” so you don’t need to register.  (Just input your card number CVV and zip code) It’ll show you your past purchase history as well as the current balance. 😊

Can I transfer my master card balance to my wells fargo bank account

You should be able to check the balance by texting BAL to 7283 (RBTE).

3 Years later, this is STILL helpful!!! Thank youuu!!!

I got a T-Mobile promote Debit Card (mastercard) can it be used in Amazon? anyone know? 

Can't use my rebate cards in Amazon, or other services... anyone having issues using the rebate cards?