Best answer by gramps28 6 January 2017, 07:07

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tmobile doesn't store any text messages so the only back up would be your

phone.

Userlevel 3

Hi @alexisgin0304‌!  I've wished I could go back through my messaging logs from time to time as well, but as Gramps28 mentioned, we don't store message content for privacy purposes.  You can find a log of incoming and outgoing messages as far as time stamps and the numbers that they came from on MyT-Mobile, but the actual messages themselves won't be accessible.  If the time stamps would suffice, let me know if you'd like direction on how to locate that information!

- Marissa

Yes I'm looking to retrieve a time stamp on a text message from 2/27/19. It was on a different phone , same t mobile account. How do I go about this ?   Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you have a post paid plan sign into your MyTmobile account and look for the month and it will have the time stamp of the text sent and received.

note 10 + need to see old messages 

In text messaging 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Use Smartswitch to backup your Note 10+ text messages to a computer, cloud account or sd card and restore them to your new phone.

Hi @alexisgin0304‌!  I've wished I could go back through my messaging logs from time to time as well, but as Gramps28 mentioned, we don't store message content for privacy purposes.  You can find a log of incoming and outgoing messages as far as time stamps and the numbers that they came from on MyT-Mobile, but the actual messages themselves won't be accessible.  If the time stamps would suffice, let me know if you'd like direction on how to locate that information!

- Marissa

Can you please give me directions 

Can I get a content of deleted text messages