Question

How to get T-Mobil to honor their agreements

• 16 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

How can I get T-Mobil to honor the agreements their representatives made when they sold me my plan? I have been trying since my first bill came in. I have spent over 8 hours over four visits to the T-Mobil store and no matter how many promises are made by numerous different T-Mobil store associates nothing changes. Is this your business plan?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are you sure you signed up with T-Mobile, because T-Mobile is spelled the way I typed it.  No e could be a whole different company.  You don't even state what you say what the agreement was for starters.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

probably help if you mentioned what agreement you were promised.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Double post.

T-Mobil Not Honoring Their Agreements | T-Mobile Community

I was offered a promotion. Month later, had to call to find out why it was not applied. I was told the original rep made a mistake and I had to upgrade my plan. IF IT WAS ME THAT DIDNT HONOR THE AGREEMENT, I WOULD BE IN COLLECTIONS. Reluctantly I upgraded my plan. Month later, still no promotion and I called again. Was told that the promotion was only available through the Apple store but it would be fixed...mind you, I already traded in my old phone so impossible to get it back. Never fixed, no promotion. Called again this month and was told the promotion is only for a different plan and needed to upgrade the plan again. Aside from all this, a total of 6 lines were activated on my account over the last year without permission and when I called to get it fixed, I was still charged for the time the lines were active. On top of that, protection plans keep showing up and I have to keep calling to get them removed. 

This is not only a breach of contract but also unfair and deceptive business practices which I cant seem to get anyone to help with. Totally one sided. Just a large corporation taking advantage or average people with bait and switch tactics, and hidden or surprise charges. 

IVE BEEN WITH TMOBILE FOR 10 YEARS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM UNTIL NOW. If this doesn't get resolved, I will sue T-Mobile and cost the corporation more money to defend than it would to just do the right thing and honor the agreement bargained. THE CORPROATION AS A WHOLE MIGHT NOT CARE ABOUT IT BUT I IMAGING THE STOCK HOLDERS MIGHT BE UNHAPPY ABOUT SPENDING MONEY FOR SCREW UPS AND BAD PUBLICITY FOR A TARNISHED BRAND. Fortunately, I am a lawyer so don’t have to spend money but will cost my time and it is sad most people would just be forced to pay through collections. 

BAD BUSINESS TMOBILE. 

Userlevel 1

How can I get T-Mobil to honor the agreements their representatives made when they sold me my plan? I have been trying since my first bill came in. I have spent over 8 hours over four visits to the T-Mobil store and no matter how many promises are made by numerous different T-Mobil store associates nothing changes. Is this your business plan?

They don't honor agreements. Just look on all the forums they are doomed soon... I'm sure a lawsuit is coming real soon...

The same thing is Happening to me.  I was offered off 200.00 on top of the promotion and to pay a certain amount per month.  I saw it didn't reflect what I was told on my bill so I called to be told they could not honor a representative mistake all they could do was retrain them.  I have been with tmobile since it was voice stream in 1998. It's sad any customer would have to go through this.  I was at the tmobile store doing an upgrade was there for 4 hours. I had to call tmobile support and was offered a bigger deal for all I had went through. I called today to be told they see the notes and could not honor it Because it has to be part of the promotion. Spoke with manager who only wanted to do an eip for 2 months making it 60.00 off. I told him the day I called i was offered 70.00 but asked for a manager that what a coincidence the phone call dropped.  I called back with another representative that assured me she would take care of it and offered me the bigger discount so I accepted and went forward doing the upgrade.  I have now requested to speak with this manager supervisor to call me tomorrow see if he is able to assist me further. The last Manager stated that's all I can do we can't honor what a representative informs you. I also informed manager when I was offered the xtra amount off I had on speaker and the instore tmobile that was assisting me at the time also heard what was offered. Manager stated again even though the instore heard the conversation they still couldn't honor it. I'm like how is that.  Someone needs to make this right.  And this has happened to me on 2 other occasions.

Badge

Same with me. NYC 46th street & 6th Ave store Rep promised $ 130,00 per month bill arrived and it was $ 196.00 been going back and forth for months with no resolution. Got a few credits but bill was never corrected. Every week a new story.