Solved

How to order a signal booster?

• 28 May 2019
  • 4 replies

How do I order a signal booster? The help site only discusses the functionality...

icon

Best answer by syaoran 28 May 2019, 21:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You can give Customer Care a call at 611.  There is a $25 fee plus shipping for the device in most cases.  These are not for sale though so it must be returned before you close your T-Mobile account.  Signal boosters and cell spots directly from T-Mobile are not available to prepaid customers. 

If you pick up the device at the store are you still charged the $25.00 for shipping?

I called to see if I could get one because my signal is really spotty. Two separate employees told me it would solve the issue I just had to get an actual tech support person to do it. When I went through tech support they told me they would send a ticket in to an engineer so they could monitor my signal. I don't understand why they couldn't send me a boost. The csr said they may be out of stock but if that's the case why not just say so?

We called two days ago to see about a signal booster and finally was able to talk to a tech support person. This person was useless.   We Have a farm and the signal.comes and goes and we don't have in home wifi.The service experience is 0000!