Solved

How to reach T-Force ?

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I know it sounds dumb, as good as I am with technology, mobile phones, etc, the famous reach T-Force through Facebook does not mean a lot to me...

To me, Facebook is personal page or business pages. Does that mean I need to follow T-Mobile official Facebook page, and then, try Messenger to speak with them ?

I am very very confuse here...

Thanks...

icon

Best answer by gramps28 26 July 2019, 23:51

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You don't need to follow Tmobile on Facebook to messenger them.

Userlevel 5

Just find "T-Mobile Help" and then message them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Through either Facebook or Twitter, just in case anyone only has one or the other. 

Userlevel 1

So, on Facebook, I reached the T-Mobile page, and then I am doing a message on Messenger to this account ? Is it the way to reach the T-Force ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Use the Facebook icon in this link.

Community-2153

Where do I start?

I have been having an issue with my Iphone XR for going on 4 months now. It has never been near water, never dropped and you can eat off the phone!

After changing from Verizon who I was with for 30 years,I have spoken to 5 team mobile reps and 4 supervisors….. not count a multitude of T- Mobile technical reps. After T-Mobile changing the SIM card and reseting the system, noone could figure out why my signal was so weak….. especially getting one bar at home and when using in the car. Broken conversations as well as the phone occasionally not ringing especiall from people in my contact list….A replacement phone was sent to the store where I previously purchased my iphone but after finding out it was refurbished ( which I refused since i purchased a new iphone from t mobile ) it was decided that then a T Mobile signal booster would be the best and final solution. I was asked to pick it up at a T mobile store last Weds 7/22 to avoid the $29.00 fee and after the T-mobile rep checked out and confirmed where it was avaliable for pick up near me, I proceeded to leave work early and pick up the unit. After driving 45 minutes and arriving to the T- mobile Scoth Plains NJ store, I was advised that it was never in stock!  MORE IMPORTANTLY WAS THAT THE T- MOBILE STORE REP WAS NOT WEARING A COVID MASK AND DID NOT HAVE ONE ON HER BODY.!!!!  As a representative of your company, this is uncalled for especiallly when a NJ mandate on manditory face mask protection for all be retail placed!  This store clerk tried to get closer to me in conversation as I kept backing away. AS A REPRESTATIVE OF YOUR COMPANY THIS SHOULD BE DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY…. I HAVE HAD OPEN HEART SURGERY RECENTLY AND AM AT “HIGH RISK “ TO DEAL WITH THINGS LIKE THIS!!!  Right now I am  honestly debating to write on social media and tell the world of how T-Mobile treats it’s customers during a pandemic!

Being then was told to go to another store which this person swore has the unit I needed, I drove 15 miles to only be told they did not have and was referred to a 3ed store which also did not have in inventory.

This all after using ¼ tank of gas, spending over 2 hours in COVID conditions and driving like an idiot in a pandemic to just get my phone to work.!!

Needless to say, I was livid!

The following day I called T-Mobile I was given a 3 month credit by the supervisor for the occurance  & inconvinience and promised a  free signal booster delivered  overnite to my home which obviously never came!

Called a t-mobile rep and superviosr today ( Monday 7/27/2020 ) only to be told that they do not see anything ordered for me ( which was promised to me last Thursday 7/23 ) and it would cost me $29.00 deposit to have it issued to me but I must return back to T-mobile.

I hope this email hits T-Force as this is my last resort before social media hears my story….. I expect better service from your company, only to get broken promises and the run around. I also believe that my faulty XR phone should be exchanged for a better model as a IPHONE MAX PRO at your charge for the 4 month inconvinience experienced by your company…..

Unhappy customer 

Steve Nahorniak

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you’re using the link for the correct answer Tmobile changed it. Looks like they removed the Facebook and Twitter link off the contact us page.

So this is a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation so you will want to directly go to Facebook to messenger them.

Can an esim be transferred back to the original sim? People are calling me and the phone doesn’t ring and goes straight to voicemail. I can call them just fine

I need help with new account. I was a sprint client that signed up for t-mobile. 

Issues. 

* At time of signing contract for being sprint customer I was offered free phones (free) with 24 month contract. The phones applied to each person on existing account transferred to new t-mobile account.  After the first billing the phones are now being charged. I went to t-mobile store (corporate) and discussed this and they stated the store I signed up at was with and independent contractor and couldn't help us. I went back to the original store and was told the assistant manager that helped us no longer works there and would need proof of the promotion.  This is on file with the original contract. We asked for a manager and was told one is not available and told us that we can call corporate to resolve (which we did and couldn't help) or leave our contact information and assured me a return phone call the next business day. That was a week ago. The store phone number goes directly to a voice-mail stating the voice-mail box is full. 

* second issue. I ordered the t-mobile internet to escape from Comcast.  However, based upon my location the wifi signal is to weak to support.  So, I contacted support and they sent me a return label. I sent the server back with the label by ups. I confirmed the package was received in Texas with the tracking number. I keep receiving notification that I must return the server or I will be charged.  We confirmed with another local corporate store we returned it and still receiving text messages to have it returned. 

* Third issue. When I got the new contract with t-mobile I was denied the employer discount. I started a new job and found out two weeks afterwards that one was available. I was told that I would need to cancel the current plan and have it applied towards the new one but that I would be charged the full cost of two phones for canceling promotion  that I signed for. 

I'm in desperate need to speak with someone that can actually help. I was a sprint customer for over 12yrs and not one had any of these problems with phone, service,  billing or discounts.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you will need to contact TMO either by call or by Facebook or Twitter...calling in will land you with tier 1 support where FB/Twitter starts you with tier 2 support.

the site here is primarily peer to peer with a handful of moderators to keep the site in order only..they do not have account access.

Badge +1

> “ … contact TMO either by call or by Facebook or Twitter...calling in will land you with tier 1 support where FB/Twitter starts you with tier 2 support.”

That is flat-out DISCRIMINATION.  Plenty of customers don’t do FB or Twitter, for very sensible reasons.

FIX IT.  Get some accessible path set up already.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

oh let me jump right on that..since you passed up on including the final part of my post then you probably missed me mentioning the site here is primarily “peer to peer”

discrimination? lol not exactly seeing how since they are just other ways to get in contact with them other than calling in..use the other methods or dont.. or you can call in or try to use the chat feature when its available..

> “ … contact TMO either by call or by Facebook or Twitter...calling in will land you with tier 1 support where FB/Twitter starts you with tier 2 support.”

That is flat-out DISCRIMINATION.  Plenty of customers don’t do FB or Twitter, for very sensible reasons.

FIX IT.  Get some accessible path set up already.

First - Chill, daddy.
Second - They’re not discriminating. if you don’t have FB or Twitter, you can still call and ask for Tier 2 immediately. 
Third - Not having/wanting FB or Twitter (or any other social media) is not a protected class.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Facebook or Twitter support can be reached without having an account.

I was on the phone with T-Mobile prepaid,  I spoke to Maria about a payment that was requested but was not due in fact she had a 70 credit. My mom was told to pay $50 when she had a 70 credit. My mom is -    older and made the payment. The next day which is today I call prepay to find out why $50.00 was requested when no outstanding payment was due. My Mom is 81 years old I opened this T-Mobile account for her. When I asked for a refund of the payment Maria in the Philippians stated she could only refund 50.00 of the payment amount.  to get a refund of The $4,45 I would have to contact my government. I requested to speak with a supervisor I held for 15-20 minutes a supervisor she brought to the line said I would in fact have to contact my government for the $4.45. I asked which department of the government I should contact and requested she give me the different government departments who  I should go to for a refund and she disconnected the call. Did you know this was going on reps are referring customers to the government for a refund of taxes. What a horrible experience to have with offshore reps who seems to have little or no respect. shocked I’m sure the trainer is not aware this is happening if true which government office should we be calling when there is a refund surcharges & taxes  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

a bit weird but unless they made some changes recently they dont do refunds for prepaid..only postpaid.

Where should I start? Well, I have been a customer of T-Mobile since 2005. I started my first business in 2011 and my second one in 2019. I have about 11 devices on my business account that are live right now. Let’s fast forward to June 15, 2023. My wife was mentally sick. She had been in and out of the Hospital and they just could not seem to get her leveled out. Anyway, she went to T-Mobile in Huntsville Al on Whitesburg Dr. on June 15, 2023, and purchased 2 New-Samsung Galaxy S-23 Phones and a New I-phone 14. Keep in mind she was mentally unstable and unable to make rational decisions. Anyway, they sold her the phones and started her a new account in her name. Now, on June 16 of 2023 my wife got in her car and hit about 12 cars while being chased by the police. She was mentally unstable and thought the tv was talking to her and telling her to do things.  After the chase was over, she was taken to the Hospital and then to jail. I bailed her out on June 17, 2023, at 1am in the morning.  At 9am I went to see an Attorney and Legally signed an INVOLUNTARY COMMITMENT to force her into a Mental Hospital. The Sherrif came to my house that evening and took her away in handcuffs and took her to the Mental Hospital. A few days later or around June 18, 2023, I got the bag with all the phones and phone cases and chargers and took them back to the T-Mobile store that my wife had purchased them at. Keep in mind this was just 3 days after they were purchased. I tried to take them back. They took back all the accessories but refused to take back the phones. I showed them a copy of the THE PETITION FOR INVOLUNTARY COMMITMENT that came from the Attorney’s Office and was signed by the Judge, but they still refused to take back the phones. So, let’s fast forward about 2 months. By this time, I had to sign a second Petition for Involuntary Commitment and we also had a legal hearing in front of a judge about my wife’s condition. After about 2 months she was stable and able to come home to proceed with her normal life. She and I got the phones and went to T-Mobile on 8-5-2023. The salesperson that we spoke to had me forward the 2- Involuntary Commitment Petitions to show her manager as proof that my wife was unable to do anything for herself at that time. The Salesgirl told us that somebody would call us on Monday. We never received that call. Another week went by, and we still did not get a call. I called the store 5 times in 3 days after that. Each person that answered the phone took all our information and I had to tell the whole story like they had never spoken to me. Each time I was told that I would get a call back from their manager to give us an approval to return the phones. We never received a call from that T-Mobile Manager. Instead of facing us and talking to us they decided to ignore us and not return our calls like we just don’t matter. I am done. I am in the process of moving both of my businesses to AT&T. We just want to be treated with a little respect. Not Spit on by T-Mobile.