Solved

I am using pay as u go plan on samsung t 219 , can I  change my devices with same plan and same sim card, if so, can u suggest any touch screen phone, Thanks

• 1 November 2017
  • 2 replies

please answer my question.

pratima

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 3 November 2017, 18:34

Hi, Pratima!

Welcome to our Support Community! @snn555​ has provided some helpful info on switching your phone along with upgrading to a touchscreen device. If you get a new device that uses a different size SIM than the one your t219 does, then you'll need to update it in our system. You should be able to stay on the same plan with the same phone number.

Just for your info, the t219 uses a full-size SIM. It isn't common for a device to take a full-size SIM anymore so you may be looking at updating your SIM.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6

You will have to get a new SIM card but you may be able to keep the plan that you were on. Depending upon the plan that you have TMobile did introduce a new plan with talk and text only with no data. Any touchscreen device that you find within your budget and are comfortable with on T-Mobile should do the job just fine. For more information to better assist perhaps you can tell us exactly which plan youre on and what features you might be looking for in a phone and a plan.

Hi, Pratima!

Welcome to our Support Community! @snn555​ has provided some helpful info on switching your phone along with upgrading to a touchscreen device. If you get a new device that uses a different size SIM than the one your t219 does, then you'll need to update it in our system. You should be able to stay on the same plan with the same phone number.

Just for your info, the t219 uses a full-size SIM. It isn't common for a device to take a full-size SIM anymore so you may be looking at updating your SIM.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!