Question

I can not add a line online

Badge

When i try to add line online to my account, your website shows an error and I have to start again. Your phone support is useless and wants me to pay $30 more for placing an order on the phone. Why should I pay more for your site’s issue? below is the screen shot

9 replies

Did anyone ever fix this issue for you? I’m running into the same issue… Like, they’re offering the option to do it for free online, but the option online is unavailable; so I’m going to have to use T-Mobile and get charged anyways??? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Go to Best Buy,  I went there to upgrade my phone in May and didn't get hit with a support charge.

Thanks cause I was wondering which lie from T-Mobile is the real lie!

Can you imagine how ignorant a company is that doesn't allow you to shop online when stuff is literally in stock?!?

WTH!!

So WTH??

How do I cancel my "service" because this is stupid that I can't use my account to shop online and add a line when I want!!!

I don't want to talk to a clerk!

I want to shop online!

Go to Best Buy,  I went there to upgrade my phone in May and didn't get hit with a support charge.

Thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Are  you on a old plan or a current plan.  Grandfathered plans there is no internal code for and needs to manually be added.

I am getting the same error message, does anyone know the fix? I want an explanation as to why I can not add a line online or in the app!