Question

i cant afford an increase on my bill.

• 24 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Badge

I've been a loyal customer for almost 20 years T-Mobile should show some love to a loyal customer by sending a free phone. my phone has broken and i cant afford an increase on my bill.

8 replies

Badge

Loyalty means nothing to T-mobile after they get large. Get an unlocked phone from bestbuy based on your budget.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Loyalty means nothing to T-mobile after they get large. Get an unlocked phone from bestbuy based on your budget.

name a carrier that does

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I've been a loyal customer for almost 20 years T-Mobile should show some love to a loyal customer by sending a free phone. my phone has broken and i cant afford an increase on my bill.

I would contact T-Force to see if there is something they can do to make you eligible for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G promo.  It normally requires a new line and a trade-in to get 24 months worth of bill credits.  I can’t guarantee they will, but it never hurts to ask.  I recommend using Twitter over Facebook but both should be able to put you in touch with someone from the T-Force Team.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If I was the OP I would ask Tmobile if they could offer me the deal they had on the new Revvl’s if brand name isn't an issue.

Badge

If I was the OP I would ask Tmobile if they could offer me the deal they had on the new Revvl’s if brand name isn't an issue.

From the spec standpoint, the Revvl series is not a bad phone.  Not sure @Dee Dee‘s budget

Badge

name a carrier that does

no one these days. T-mobile 6 years ago when I joined, I experienced a lot of good gesture.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

name a carrier that does

no one these days. T-mobile 6 years ago when I joined, I experienced a lot of good gesture.

what you see is what you get now days when it comes to carriers..theyre all just about on the same page..only differences are some of the deals they randomly kick out from time to time..for most though they tend to hunt down the device deals directly from the manufacturers and then just bring them over as a BYOD.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I don't know.  I find some of the staff very helpful and willing to go out of their way for clusters.  Others though...  It is very hit and miss.  There is no perfect company out there but T-Mobile definitely ranks as one of the better ones in my opinion.  I am not always the easiest customer to please but find that the T-Force Team on Twitter and some up in the Executive Office to be genuinely good people who will go out of their way to make sure the customer is happy.  Hopefully the original poster for this thread reports back.  After 20 years, a free device is not a lot to ask for.  If they won't find a way to give you one, then look else where.  Free phones for new customers still exist out there.