Solved

I do not see Live chat on tmobile website?

• 13 September 2016
  • 20 replies

I would like to chat with customer service via tmobile website. I clicked on contact us and all I see is "chat" but nothing to click on to start a conversation.

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 13 September 2016, 16:44

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey there!

Great question and thanks for reaching out! The live chat link is only active during live chat hours of operation, and when there is enough availability for a live chat rep! Looking at the Contact Us Page right now, the link appears active as of my posting time! Community-2153

-Lauren

I'm trying to find the chat button and don't see it either.  I'm getting very frustrated at this point.

There is no live chat which is absolutely stupid. I have ER05 invalid sim which disables calling and texting. Guess what's the only way to get in contact with T-Mobile? Calling, texting, or otherwise using the Cellular Data connection that is unavailable under the ER05 error. Thanks T-Mobile for bricking my phone with your terrible restrictions and lack of available service options. I now have to go to a physical store and likely pay a replacement fee for a sim card.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I believe if you have any script blockers it may not show up.

If you look at the bottom right of this page you should see a Message us on My T-Mobile in the bottom right.

Why can't T-mobile _simply_ post the hours the live chat is available? Seems like an unnecessary hassle to make your customers go through..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Bottom right of this forums homepage. If link is showing , live chat is available.

I do not see Live chat on tmobile website? I do not see Live chat on tmobile website?

"Message us on My T-mobile" is not the same as the publicly accessible live chat - that is only present between certain unknown hours.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

All live chat according to the contact us page does through My-Tmobile unless you're using Facebook or Twitter.

Community-2153

1. No, I've chatted with customer support without having an account.

2. What are the hours anyway - as per you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

They use to have it posted on the contact page but it's not there anymore.

The only way to chat with them without an account is through social media.

Absolutely ridiculous that you can’t get support LIVE CHAT, text or email -- from one of the world’s largest cell phone service providers, no less. Call or snail mail are your only options. JFC...

Thank you for attention.

Please if you don't have my Order: (Order # 7152674843)   retiring my money ($1238.32)   back, because I didn't receive my order?!! 

Thank you.

Yasin Ismail 

(507)319-2238 

Shipping address

1510 50TH ST NW APT 2

ROCHESTER, MN 55901

• Order received Friday, September 24

Order received
    Friday, September 24

•  

Hello, There!!!

Im writing from Brazil, and I cant reach a T-Mobile rep by phone, and a really need to talk to someone who can help me! I line was cancelled! 

How can I get it? What should be done to talk to someone via chat!!!!

Please, could someone help me?

Thanks a lot!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are you able to use any of the social media platforms they use listed at the bottom of this page?

Hello, FIREGUY-6364!

Thanks for your time and attention! But which one can I talk to ? Which media? Dont you guys have an T-mobile media, to solve my problem?

Sorry, buddy, and thanks again for your support!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

where it says “Follow T-Mobile” at the very bottom of this page..Facebook or Twitter are two of the contact options.

Why can't T-mobile _simply_ post the hours the live chat is available? Seems like an unnecessary hassle to make your customers go through..

I think, like the original response says, that they can only offer the service when they have enough staff to answer chat requests. The hours of operation aren’t posted likely because they are actually fluid depending on the available number of reps compared to the actual number of requests. In other words (as was my experience), if they are overloaded, the chat icon will simply disappear.

Badge

Nothing to do with “availability”  - I can live chat from my phone with little wait, but not possible at all, ever, from the website.  Guessing it’s cheaper somehow for them to do it through the mobile app than the website so screw the customer!

I dont find an option to initiate chat ?? Why ?? 
help me with the steps please.. As I dont have time to call you guys and wait.
Thank you..

Waiting for your response

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

usually you must sign in up top right where it says “My account” and if chat is available it’ll be listed in there..

or contact TMO through Facebook or Twitter..this starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.