Question

I had sent my old device iPhone 6 Plus to Tmobile for a trade in credit. The tracking # showed Tmobile warehouse already received it but no credit was issued. I have been contacted customer service so many times and they said they didn't receive the

• 26 October 2016
  • 33 replies

I had sent my old device iPhone 6 Plus to Tmobile for a trade in credit. The tracking # showed Tmobile warehouse already received it but no credit was issued. I have been contacted customer service so many times and they said they didn't receive the phone even though UPS has proof of delivery. I lost my phone by trusting Tmobile.

33 replies

This is what exactly happened to me. I traded my iphone 6s with t mobile and now they say that they have received the usps package but  they cannot track my phone. Not sure what to do now ??

The same thing happened to me.  I have receipt of them receiving my device; also, phone calls from a few different t-mobile reps. that the they received it; however, can not find it....... Won't give me credit for it; while at the same time raised my bill, tremendously (I was suckered into all the gimmicks) to get all the discounts!!!!  If this happens,-- this much, isn't there something we can do!!!!

Hi I sent in my XR for trade in back in May and the tracking is showing received but I still have not received my device credit. Can you please help with this?

I am in the same boat.  I traded in an iPhone 6.  Was noted as “received” on the UPS tracking site.  I followed the same steps, printed the shipping label as directed.  Still no acknowledgement from T-Mobile that the phone was received.  Very shady business practices.

Over 25+ communications - with NO LUCK.

I get this message again:

Thank you for contacting T-Mobile. We show no record of the trade in device (IMEI: DM me @tmo_mike_c  to help resolve) being received by our warehouse. Please contact Customer Care at 1-800-937-8997 if further assistance is needed.

Sent 2 Iphones XS Max, individually, on pre-printed T-mobile label to deliver to TEXAS- and delivered by UPS back on December 8th, 2020.

Why do this to customers who moved to T-mobile the first time believing that all will be smooth...

Even I had the same issue with trade in device not received at warehouse. I have sent samsung s9 with the given return label and was delivered by usps. After few days I got an email that my phone was not received at the warehouse and my promotion got cancelled. After a lot of communication with Tmobile customer care they said to check with usps and don’t want raise an issue to escalate it. I don’t know how to take this process further and I don’t want to pay the money for someone else mistake.

I see there are lot of similar issues about trade in device not being received and I didn’t see positive response to the replies. 

can anybody please me on this?

Even I had the same issue with trade in device not received at warehouse. I have sent samsung s9 with the given return label and was delivered by usps. After few days I got an email that my phone was not received at the warehouse and my promotion got cancelled. After a lot of communication with Tmobile customer care they said to check with usps and don’t want raise an issue to escalate it. I don’t know how to take this process further and I don’t want to pay the money for someone else mistake.

I see there are lot of similar issues about trade in device not being received and I didn’t see positive response to the replies. 

can anybody please me on this?

I am dealing with the same problem with T-Mobile. According to USPS, they have delivered my old phone to Assurant in Texas but they didn’t the final scan which indicates “Delivered”. T-Mobile claimed that they still haven’t received it. This is the second time it happened to me.  

Badge

I have kind of similar problem. I bought a Amazon certified phone and send it to T-mobile warehouse Texas for trade in program and I got an email saying they got the phone however they didn’t give me any credit. When I asked they said find my iphone is still turned on that is why I didn’t get credit, which is 100% not true. Amazon never sell phone without resetting and I also checked everything before I sent the device. Amazon also sent me the proof that find my iphone is turned off on that device, and they said there is also a website to check with device imei number to see if find my is turn on or off. They did Handset… research form, but when I read the problems of other people now I have no positive hope. Based on the conversation here, looks like they used new strategy to scam people.