Solved

I have a family plan and I was charged for each individual line when I was late on a payment and had to restore my service, is that correct, $80?

• 18 September 2016
  • 2 replies

I have a family plan and I was charged for each individual line when I was late on a payment and had to restore my service, is that correct, $80?

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 19 September 2016, 01:12

Hey @robertfhernandez!  I'm sorry that your bill was higher than usual this month because of a late payment last month - it happens to the best of us.  Honestly, I'm stoked that you're checking on it - it's important to review each statement you receive.  @e2k is correct about the restore fee - it's $20 per line, so if you have four lines, then the $80 total makes sense.  A good glossary of charges you might see on your statements can be found here: Fees & taxes.

Thanks for reaching out!

- Marissa

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

I don't know if TMO charges a reconnect charge on a per-line basis. Based on your message, I guess such is the case.

If you cannot pay your bill on time, I suggest making a payment arrangement in order to avoid an interruption in service.

Userlevel 6

Hey @robertfhernandez!  I'm sorry that your bill was higher than usual this month because of a late payment last month - it happens to the best of us.  Honestly, I'm stoked that you're checking on it - it's important to review each statement you receive.  @e2k is correct about the restore fee - it's $20 per line, so if you have four lines, then the $80 total makes sense.  A good glossary of charges you might see on your statements can be found here: Fees & taxes.

Thanks for reaching out!

- Marissa