Question

i need a corporate number

• 10 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

I demand to speak with someone that will get my SAMSUNG S21 ULTRA, THAT WAS STOLEN ON AUGUST 5TH, 2021, REPLACED!! I FILED THE CLAIM THE MORNING OF AUGUST 6th, 2021. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT BY NOW, BUT THE INSURANCE I PAY $16 A MONTH FOR, ASSURANT, DENIED BECAUSE SOMEONE ON T-MOBILE'S END APPLIED IT TO THE WRONG LINE, WHICH ISN'T EVEN BEING USED BY ANYONE SINCE I BEGAN SERVICE IN MARCH OF THIS YEAR, 2021. TO TOP IT OFF, I PUT THE SIM CARD FOR THE 5389 NUMBER INTO AN OLD APPLE IPHONE 6S PLUS THAT I HAD LAYING AROUND FOR SAFE KEEPING. THE EXPERTS AT T-MOBILE DECIDED THAT SHOULD BE MY PRIMARY LINE, AND APPLIED THE PROTECTION 360 TO IT, RATHER THAN THE LINE I PUT ON THE NORD100 I WAS LEASING ON THE JUMP PLAN. WHEN I WENT TO TRADE THAT AWFUL DEVICE FOR SOMETHING ELSE I WANTED AT THE RETAIL STORE, AFTER MUCH CONVERSATION, MY NUMBER, 564-202-5390, I WAS ATTACHED TO THE SIM CARD THAT THE YOING MAN TOOK OUT OF MY NORD 100, AND THEN PLACED INTO THE NEW PHONE, A BLACK SAMSUNG S21 ULTRA 5G, 128G, AND SET IT UP AND TRANSFERRED WHAT HE COULD TO THE NEW PHONE. I WAS REASSURED THAT YES, I WAS ALL GOOD, THAT MY NUMBER WAS NOW ENABLED AS THE PRIMARY ACCOUNT NUMBER, AND THAT EVERYTHING ON T-MOBILE'S END WAS ALL SET. Later in the month I even called and had 564-202-5389 suspended because that iPhone I had the SIM it's connected to, went missing. So...on at least 2-5 occasions dealing with T-Mobile experts never even addressed this huge discrepancy and huge financial loss me, the customer, would suffer as a consequence if it was mistakenly overlooked or unaddressed. So, I respectfully ask you, why shouldn't the phone be replaced at no cost to the customer, because I can't wrap my brain around this one. I'm stumped. 

4 replies

So many problems I do not know where to start but I will try,  Comcast offered a great deal to try mobile service for the wife and I so the put in a new sim card...We found out we still had a balance on our phones and here is where the troubles begins.

1. We had trouble getting our password from comcast
  2. then another few day to get the transfer ID
  3. Kept getting run around from 2 different T mobile stores telling me what I needed to do
  4. Then told the sim card that was placed back in was no longer good but they wont give me  a new one told to call 1 800 number to get more info
  5. spent 3 hours with a middle east country who wouldnt give me me anything thus me having to go into store see #2
  6. Went back to my local store and told them about local visits and that I needed to call so I could get my old number back,,,,,Now several hours in and several Tylenol into this process in,  asked about do I need a new sim card and was told no
  7. Go back to the other store 15 miles away and was told that they could give me a sim card but now I had to pay my bill which is due in 9 days and a 25 dollar activation fee to keep my number and reactivate contract,,,,,Was told if I had any questions to put old sim card in and call Corporate office… Did  mention the fact that I cant call anyone or receive any calls to fix this problem 
  8. Total invested time   9 hours     Total driving time 2 hours and 54 miles   Accomplished…...0
  9. Finally got the Transfer ID from Comcast and was now told that this number is only good for 5 days or I will have to start this process over

Userlevel 1
Badge

Below are some #’s for corporate that T-Mobile had provided to me in the past, or #’s that called me on behalf of T-Mobile. I couldn’t tell you which ones are which, but I’m sure at least one of them could help. If any of these are NOT T-Mobile offices, please let us all know.

505-998-3793

425-470-4913

972-891-7294

972-791-8716

702 551 0113

972-891-7248

972-891-7300

I need corporate number or email. Bad customer service 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There's no corporate email. You can try using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

As for a number you can scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the contact us link.