• 9 September 2018
  • 9 replies

I need all my account information

icon

Best answer by snn555 9 September 2018, 20:33

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6

To find all of your account information you may try the my T Mobile app or you could contact T-Mobile for further information. No one here has access to your account and cannot give you any further information.

Userlevel 3

Your bill should have all of your account information.

You can also conveniently download it in PDF form  (detailed and/or summary) of your bill from the T-Mobile.com website.

Wait a minute, do you want to see your account info for a postpaid, business, or prepaid account? And are you the primary account holder?

What information are you trying to obtain? General information about a particular T-Mobile Plan can be accessible on T-Mobile’s website.

And also as @snn555 stated... nobody on this site can provide any confidential information relating to your personal account.

If you believe something is inaccurate on your account, you will need to contact Customer Service or T-Force via Twitter/Facebook.

I have two mobile numbers (**********) & (**********)..
I need my account information with the pin to port out my two numbers to another operator.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I reported your post to have your numbers removed.  Please follow the directions above, no one here can access your account.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Aw, that's sad you're wanting to port out. I do agree with the comments about needing to contact our Customer service to get more assistance with this.

​i lost a phone and need the phone number it ends in 4218

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@magenta6629478​, hey there, I'm sorry to hear about your phone.  Are you saying that you need a number off of the phone or are you trying to get the device blocked as lost/stolen?  As this is a community forum, no one here would be able to access your account to assist; you will definitely want to reach out to T-Mobile to get that taken care of.  As an aside, what kind of phone was it? Did you try using Samsung/Android Device Manager/Find My iPhone (depending on the type of device) to locate it first?

what is the telephone number for t-mobile

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

From your T-Mobile phone just dial 611;  If not here is a link to all contact information:

Community-2153